Epilouge

This will be the last official chapter of My Beaten Luna, so I hope you enjoyed my story.

Kayleigh POV

I can't believe it's happening today I don't think I'm ready to let her die even after the horrible things she did to me I still love her, I mean she's my mum and I'll always love her even if she did make my life hell. I know she was once a good mother Xavier growled from the seat next to me.

"She is not a good mother she tried to kill you." He muttered.

"I said she was Xavier she might not of been a good one in the end but I remember the times where she really did care for me and I know it's all in the past but I can't help feeling the way I do." I muttered.

"How can you be sad about killing the woman who tortured you for years?" He snapped.

"Because she was my mother." I said hotly.

"she didn't act much like one." He grumbled, and I glared at him.

"Well, I'm sorry we can't all have perfect families like our dear Alpha." I spat as I stomped off... stupid asshole Alpha jerk. He had no right to say those things. She might have treated me terribly, but she was still my mother.

Flashback

"Momma, momma come play," I chanted as I grabbed her hand and pulled her into the garden where daddy is playing rocket ships in the treehouse "Daddy, I brought momma to play too!" I yelled, excitement filling my voice. Dad jumps down from the treehouse and gives mommy a kiss. "Ewww mama boys have cooties." She laughs before twirling me around, causing me to giggle.

"I do not." My dad says in mock outrage.

 "Yeah, you do." I giggled as he picked me up onto his shoulders and ran around the garden laughing at me screaming deciding it was enough we went back inside to watch a movie obviously it was going to be a cool film mommy always finds good films...

FLASHBACK OVER

Tears form in my eyes but I don't let them fall I know Xavier means well, but he has a perfect family with no troubles like I had. I don't know if you could call what I had a family, but I know it was once...

Xavier's POV

Her mother's execution is in ten minutes and she is still not back and she would hate herself even more if she missed this I need to find her...

Setting off into the forest searching for my mate letting the connection between us guide me to where she's at and soon enough I see her she's lying in a tree (yes, a tree) talking to someone? I listen in on her conversation.

"Hey daddy, it's me... I know you probably don't want to talk to me because of what I have decided to do with momma but I want you to know I'm sorry... so so sorry I love you and mama but she has caused me so much pain she put me through so much suffering because I decided to go on a run with you. It's my fault your dead I hate myself every day because of it and I know if you were here you would say "it is not your fault so don't you dare think it" but I can't help but think it is I mean if I hadn't of asked to go on a run you would be alive and well and I wouldn't of been abused like I had and I wouldn't of met Xavier and for that reason I couldn't of wanted my life any different because he made me who I am he is the reason I'm still alive. Dad, you would have loved him he honestly is the best thing to happen to me I love him so much it hurt to think about loosing him but I feel as if I'm not good enough for him he doesn't need my baggage honestly he's too good for me and he knows it I just don't see how anybody can love me I'm a used mess and not even Xavier can change that but I'm glad I have him and that he cares and I so wish you could have met him but I guess fate is cruel that way I love you daddy I'll be with you soon but you might be waiting awhile because as of right now I'm happy. Goodbye dad." 

Just listening to her and the way she feels is enough to make me want to hold her for the rest of my life and never let her go. I'm glad I have her in my life "Kayleigh?" I spoke, pulling her from the deep thought she was currently in.

"I love you Xavier.... I love you so much and I hope to never loose you ever." She whispered softly as she literally jumps into my arms.

"Shhh, shhh, shhh it's okay don't cry and I love you too and you will never have to lose me I promise but it's time... your mother will be executed in ten minutes from now unless you don't want to go through with it?"

"No, no, she deserves it after everything she put me through I have to go through with it even if my gut is telling me otherwise but afterwards can we hold a proper funeral but not here."

 "Yeah, we can, but if not here then where my love?"  

"On my old pack ground there is a meadow full of wild flowers and my father is buried in the same place I want them to be at peace together once again." I said nothing as I embraced her as she kissed my cheek. "I love you, Xavier."

"I love you too."

*************

"On this night we are here to witness the execution of Anna White for crimes against our Luna and her unborn child." He called out. WAIT HOLD UP UN BORN CHILD WHAT?!!! My head whips in her direction. She blushed crimson.

"I was going to tell you after the execution I didn't realise the pack doctor would be the pack executi- " She didn't get to finish her sentence because the pack erupted into cheers and I couldn't help but smile but that smile dropped as soon as her mother spoke.

"Oh, congratulations that's another little brat I'll have to kill." We both growled but before I could stop her, she had her mother by the throat choking her...

Kayleigh's POV
"I hope the moon goddess has mercy on your soul I am not that weak girl I once used to be I am stronger now I do not want you to suffer the same fate I did slowly arriving at deaths door only to be dragged right back into this world again I hope your death is quick and painless because I'm not a monster I love you even after everything what you did because I know that the old you is still in there and I hope to god dad forgives you."

"Kayleigh look, I just want to say you were my biggest mistake and that the only reason I kept you was because of your father." She said, and I heard the blip in her heart rate. I smiled and let her go. 

"I know your lying. Every harsh word, every hate-filled speech you ever spoke, I knew you were lying. You don't hate me. You don't think I'm some mistake or a burden. You love me through this smokescreen of anger you used to hide you true feelings. You love me. And I love you but its not enough for me to allow you to live, I promised you a quick death, and that's what I'm giving you. Say hi to dad for me." I breathed as I snapped her neck. Her body dropped to the floor. I stood there for a few seconds before I nodded and stepped off the stage.

She's gone now all we had to do was burry her.

****************

The burial was beautiful and I know she didn't deserve it but I wanted to do this for her in this meadow because we were all truly happy here and I want them to at least be buried together but as it stands I'm now free from the pain of my past, though I will not forget what happened I mean it's a part of what made me... well me. And now I can move on and start a family with the man I love, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

**************

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALLY THE END! 

That's it guys the last chapter and I hope you all enjoyed the journey as much as I did so thank you for all of your support!! 💕❤