Training

Kayleigh's POV

Around three weeks later

Xavier has been so exhausting he is wearing me out with non-stop training but I have improved quite a lot I now have a lot of muscle both upper and lower regions of my body my arms are not bulky like Xavier but they do have quite a bit of muscle the same with my legs I have a slight six pack and nearly all my scars are fading and I'm becoming more confident in myself which I'm happy about.

I started training at 7 am and Xavier so generously let me finish at 3pm note the sarcasm he had me running laps sparing weight lifting and all kinds of agonising things for SEVEN hours I suppose he's only doing it to make sure I'm ready to fight Ryan and to make sure I win because if I don't I go back to being the weak omega girl which is something I won't let happen not again because I know if I do there's one person who is going to be feeling more pain than me...

Xavier he will feel every punch every kick everything I will be feeling on top of the pain from the rejection and I can't do that to him I love him and it would kill me to even think about rejecting him my wolf whimpered at the thought. I'm glad that he is taking the time to train me. 

I suppose that is what I'm supposed to be nervous about, but all I can think about is the dinner with his parents again. Karlee's helping me get ready I just hope they are not mad for me leaving their son and the pack I just did what I thought was right I hope they get that.

Getting your face poked with brushes a hundred and one times is no fun: how she does this every day is beyond me but I'll give her this I look amazing. I slip on the white dress that stops just above my knee the dress isn't tight but it hugs me in all the right places hopefully I look presentable and respectful I hope this goes well.

Exiting the car with Xavier by my side my nerves well present he takes my hand in his and gently squeezes it "It's going to be fine stop worrying." He chuckled. Easy for him to say they are his parents but I just nodded my head he rang the bell and as expected Paula and Jacob appeared at the door but before anyone got a word it I was pulled into a tight embrace.

"Oh, honey, I'm so glad your safe." She beamed. Okay, this is good. She doesn't want to murder me. 

"Th... thanks " I managed to get out. This woman sure is strong.

"Mum, she needs to breathe." Xavier chuckled she released her death grip on me but I was soon pulled into another chest but this time it was a gentle hug I chuckled to myself as we walked into the dining room as soon as we sat down the questions began mostly about why I left and that what I'm doing is incredibly brave and Luna like it was around eleven when a drunk staggering young man came in a heavy scent of alcohol and sex flooding the air making my nose turn up in disgust.

"He... hey... uncle erm... er, Jacob." He stammers, slurring his words. Jacobs playful smile dropped into a deep scowl.

"Thomas, what did I tell you. Tonight was the dinner Xavier said you had to attend instead you were out getting drunk and screwing some hussy." He said stiffly in a disappointed tone. The guy I now know as Thomas smirked at him.

"Ohh...th..that was ... tonight." I was taken back by the boredom in his voice and judging by the look Jacob had on his face, he heard it to the next thing I saw was Jacob rush to the boy and pin him to the wall.

"My sister did not die to save your life so you could whore around and mess it up. She didn't die so you could waste away sort your life out Thomas or I'll take you back to your father." A look of pure fear crossed the young mans face.

"You wouldn't." He said out of sheer idiocy.

"Try me." He sneered as he slapped him on the back of the head and told him to go to his room which he did after Paula calmed him down he apologised for his actions but I waved him off and said it was fine but there was one question on my mind how did his sister die I looked at Xavier to silently ask him "later " I nodded and dropped the topic and let the night continue on. 

That night...

I jumped up, slamming my fist into his jaw. He staggered backwards, and I kicked out his leg and slammed him to the ground. I straddled him and pinned his arms to the mat. "Give up?" I asked Carl. He rolled his eyes and shoved me off him. I placed my arms on the mat and rolled over into a standing position. I cracked my knuckled and readied myself. He rushed at me and slammed his fist into my face. I heard a dark growl and rolled my eyes. Stupid overprotective Alpha I thought as I ducked another one of Carl's hits.

"I heard that."

"That was the point. Now get out of my head." I shot back as I grabbed Carl's fist, twisted it and pulled him forward where I slammed my head into his nose. He cried out as blood dripped from it. I hesitated, feeling a little guilty.

"Don't do that, you hesitate with me and you'll hesitate with him." Carl barked out as he lunged at me.

"That won't happen. I hesitate with you... because..." I paused to punch him. "I don't actually want to hurt you. Him? Him I want to kill." I informed as I tackled him to the floor. I placed my feet against the side of his head and pulled his arm. He grunted but still struggled so I pulled harder and he tapped my feet letting me know I've won. I released him and jumped to my feet. Holding out a hand, he took it and I helped him up.

"You did good Luna." He said, bowing, and I smiled before hugging him. 

"Thank you... for everything." I whispered I pulled back a little tearfully as I thought about tomorrow's outcome. He nodded, a smile at his lips. I walked over to Xavier and grabbed his hand. I pulled him with me all the way back to his room. He watched me with a fascinated gaze. I locked the door and pulled him into me. 

"What... mmm... what's this for?" He asked in between kisses. 

"Because I love you." I smiled, and he grinned as we found ourselves back in each other's arms.

*********************

Here's another chapter for you guys I hope you like it don't forget to vote and comment xx