Heat

I'm sorry it's been a while so Wattpad decided to unpublish all my chapters so I republished them so sorry if that causes a problem xx

Xavier's POV

I can't stop the guilt that's overtaken my emotions I want to turn it all of but I  know that it's impossible I can't live with myself why-why didn't I just push her away why did I kiss her back I... I don't even know what happened.

FLASHBACK

Walking through the backyard Kayleigh's been gone for a week now I drank my coffee but I tossed it because it tasted weird. I continued on my walk but only to be engulfed in a hug I was dazed but I pushed the body off me it was Channade.

"What are you doing?" I hissed at her.

"baby now that your little whore Is... well where ever she is I can have you all to myself now." She whispers seductively as she traced her finger down my chest I looked at her like she had three heads I was about to protest but she took her hands and grabbed my head pulling my head down and closed the gap between us I momentarily thought it was Kayleigh and I kissed her back but then suddenly flashes and sense of who this was coming back as I grabbed her throat and pinned her up the wall.

"Come near me again and I'll end you and Kayleigh is not a whore she dosesn't spread her legs for anything with a heartbeat unlike you. Never lay a hand on me again." I said with so much venom in my voice I'd fear me if I was in her shoes....

FLASHBACK OVER

Fuck that bitch! I hate her with every fibre of my supernatural being!!!

I don't think she will forgive me she's going to leave she's  still in  that DAMN bathroom she won't come out. I threatened to rip it down, but she told me she would run and never come back, I didn't want that.  But I also didn't want her to be in there any longer! She's been in there for three days though I'm glad she's eating, that's the key thing on my mind that and if she's okay. But I know she isn't she's heartbroken, and it's all my fault I want to go back to that moment and stop it before it happened god I feel so stupid! I am stupid I growled which caused the pack members to look at me with worry. 

I have been working out none stop for weeks now and not to sound self-centred but I have improved quite a lot considering how undefined I was but now you could see every dip and crevice had... the gym door opened I think but I was too focused on lifting I didn't  bother to look up then her scent wrapped me up as she stared at my arms flexing and my torso rising I sat up feeling her eyes scanning my body and a new scent filled the room causing every cell in my body to burst with excitement. I stood up and turn to her with a primitive look in my eyes. She threw her towel on the floor as I bit my lip, my eyes raking her body. She made her way over to me, before she dropped to the ground and let out a deafening scream. That scream installed panic in my very core. I rushed over to her, pulling her into me; she was thrashing and screaming so loud it must have attracted some attention because Carl and my sister burst through the door. Panicked looks on their faces, Kayleigh screamed again, tears falling down her face, mixing with the sweat that was literally coating her entire body. Her dark hair clung to her face that was shrivelled up in agony. I picked her up, cradling her to my chest.

"You're going to be fine, baby." I yelled over her screams, hoping she could hear me.

Kayleigh's POV

I wake up and take in the familiar surroundings of this bathroom. I wanted to get out I needed to get out, but he is still here somewhere in the house but I have to get out I decided that I'm going to go to the gym I needed to work out. I jumped into the shower and I got my workout clothes on and headed to the gym.

I got to the door, and I heard weights clicking so somebody was in there I entered the room and his scent filled the room as I watched him lift the weights as his biceps flexed and his sweat ran down his chiselled abs I couldn't help the scent I gave off and then he dropped the weight. His black eyes peering into my soul. I have only seen a few times, and I suddenly felt a burning desire to touch him so I dropped my towel and walked up to him before I reached him, I dropped to the floor and screamed out in pain.

I felt as if my blood was boiling from the inside out, my legs felt weak as I tried to stand, I stumbled and fell to the floor biting back a scream. The pain intensified, but Xavier was there as soon as his hands touched my skin, a wave of relaxation pulsing through me as his touch soothed me until another wave of agony ripped through me and I screamed again. Thrashing violently in Xavier's arms, this time Carl and Karlee came rushing in, finding me and Xavier sprawled across the floor and me in a sobbing mess. I could see the worry in his eyes. I screamed, closing my eyes, trying to fight past the pain.

"You're going to be fine, baby." I heard him call out a frantic edge to his voice.

*****************

Awh :( 

Read on to find out what happens next!