Possessive or what?

Kayleigh's POV

Sorry for the late update I have been so busy and I just want to thank you for all your supportive comments and all the votes so THANK YOU XXX and important authors note at the end.

I have been out of the hospital for three weeks and Xavier had not left me alone, he is waiting on me hand and foot and to be honest, it's an amusing sight to see the big badass Alpha Xavier taking orders from his broken mate. I sighed and rolled over so I was straddling Xavier.

"Hey." He whispered in his husky morning voice that I loved so much.

"Hey." I mimicked his tone he chuckled before flipping us over so he was hovering over me he leaned down and whispered.

"What do you want for breakfast?" I pretended to think as I once again flipped us over and his eyes widened and he sucked in a breath as I kissed his neck and said.

"You,"  I whispered, kissing his neck. I blushed furiously, "I'm.... I'm sorry I didn't mean that. I don't know what's going on with me lately." I huffed in annoyance.

"I think I know exactly what's going on." He mused, I snapped my head up, my gaze meeting his.  

"What?" I questioned.

"It's the aftermath of the heat you just had. It erm... uh the pent-up sexual desire, since we didn't mate." He said while smirking at me.

I squealed in embarrassment as I jumped up and speed into the bathroom he laughed loudly at my reaction as I chuckled to myself stupid hormones.

Xavier's POV

Ever since Kayleigh been back my wolf and I have been at ease and I'm glad I'm not snapping at my pack mates and I think they are thankful for Kayleigh's return I've decided we're going on a date and I'm going to tell her how I really feel and I'm going to prove to her that she is my one and only and that I love her, because she is my luna I will cherish every moment with her and I will love her no matter what.

It's time to hit the gym because I got training at 3:20 I worked out till three and let myself rest before training I let my mind wander and of course my thoughts travelled to my mate as I sent some thoughts her way.

 "Xavier what the hell I'm with your sister." She said trying to sound angry but I felt her desire through the half-completed bond I chuckled.

"Hmm you love it. I'll see you later sweetheart." I flirted. As if sensing my alternative meaning on the word you.

"Hm. That you will." I coughed choking in my water as Carl looked at me with curiosity.

"Really? " I asked hopefully.

"You wish lover boy, now go take a cold shower." 

She said I was confused as to what she meant my department was... fine well, it was until she sent images my way.

I shifted awkwardly in my chair as Alpha Trystan explained the terms of our negotiations. I crossed my legs. I tucked in my chair closer to the desk and clenched my fist.

"I can send some of my men, but I will not let my pack become vulnerable. If it so happenes that I need my men back then they will not hesitate to leave this war. I'm sorry this is happening to you Xavier I promise I'll do the best that I can." He sighed I nodded.

"Thank you Alpha Trystan I really appreciate the help. So how many men are we talking?" I asked. He thought over the question, his pack has around 130 members so I'm guessing no more than 20.

"I'll give you 25 men, armed. But I hope you realise what your asking of them. Their potentially giving their lives for you, you have to respect their sacrifice." He muttered a sharp edge to his tone. He cared for his pack, for his men, understandably so.

"I do, I really do appreciate them. Thank you Alpha. This will not be forgotten." I said with a grin. He nodded and ended out video call. 

Thank the goddess fot his help. I stood up and stretched out my knotted limbs. I nodded towards Carl as I made my way out of my office and towards the gym. Stepping into the front room I saw Kayleigh lay across the couch with Karlee she sensed my presence she looked over to me I opened the door and looked over to her as I slowly removed my shirt. I could feel her eyes on me, watching my moves intently. I looked at her sending her a wink before I headed into the basment to train.

A/N I was wondering whether I should do a chapter in Chase's POV if you don't remember that's Kayleigh's brother. So should I? Let me know xx xx