Final Battle... Part 1

Xavier's POV

Today's the day it's finally going to end and me and Kayleigh can finally be happy without that bastard getting in the way. When she wins, it will probably be the most intense moment of her life I'm honestly unsure of how this is going to go down I mean she's improved incredibly but he's an Alpha he's faster, stronger, quicker than your average werewolf I've taught Kayleigh everything I know and I'm 100% sure she's capable of winning she has got the best of me a few times and for that I'm proud. I pray to the goddess herself she makes it out alive because I don't know what the hell I'm going to do without her she is my sole reason I am who I am she changed me and for that I'm grateful...

Kayleigh's POV

Today's the day and to be honest I'm quite excited to finally be free from Ryan and I can move on and start a family because there's no way in hell I'm bringing a child into this world when Ryan's still alive and free but after today that won't matter because I'm going to end that piece of shit but that's before I let Xavier, Chase and Levi have a little fun with him I'm going to do what he did to me I'm going to make him a mere shell of himself until he begs me to end his miserable existence and then I'll move on.

Heading to training knowing the plan about what's going to go down is making me feel a little better to say I wasn't nervous would be a lie but I'm also excited to finally get this over with and then I can let go of the ghosts my past even though I'll never really be able to get over it I know I will try my best and with Xavier by my side it I'll have a better chance at that happening.

In the ring sparring with Xavier this man does not hold back but when he strikes or goes to he's hesitant and I know it's because he doesn't want to accidentally hurt me but I keep telling him to go all out because Ryan's not going to hesitate before he attacks me and that's all he needed to start going full force which I'm happy about I have about five hours of training left before I walk straight into my death or I survive and comeback to my life I will have earned.

I wanted to say goodbye... in case I didn't make it. In case I had to leave. I rushed into the kitchen to see Amy. I pulled her into a hug and she was shocked, but she hugged me back. "You're a great friend. From my first day here you made me feel welcome, made me feel like I belonged somewhere and I love you for that. You look after him in case... in case I don't come back." I said as I hugged her tighter. She pulled back and placed her hands on my shoulder. Her eyes were tearful as she shook her head.

"You're coming back, I swear it." She said, and I smiled nodding. 

I left the kitchen and bumped into Karlee. She said nothing as she pulled me into a tight hug. "You win, okay? You win! Because if you don't I'll kill Ryan myself. I can't even think about what will happen to you if you don't come back here. So you fight hard and then you fight harder. You're my little sister and you give him hell. You got that?" She said harshly, and a few stray tears fell from my eyes. I wiped them before she saw. I nodded, pulling her back in for another hug.

"Hey little one? Can we talk?" I turned around and saw Chase. I smiled, nodding. We walked into the courtyard before sitting on the edge of a fountain.

"We haven't known each other long, I know... but even if you don't win, Ryan will still die. In no way am I letting what happened to Alexa happen to you. Even though what you went through was much, much worse and I am sorry I didn't protect you. But I will now until my last breath." He said, and I held his face in my hands.

"You didn't know I existed, it wasn't your fault. Now it's time I put the past behind me once I kill him we have to celebrate. So brother, but on your party cap and get ready for our past to finally be buried." I said with a grin. I pulled him into a hug and I kissed his cheek.

It's time and today could be the last day I spend with my mate and my pack but I'm determined to not let that happen I'm not going to be ripped from the people I love not again not ever...

*********

Our packs gather at the clearing, ready to watch this scene unfold Ryan's standing in the middle, his back facing us. "We're here." Xavier spits as Ryan turns around, his lips lifted into a smirk. 

"Ahh Kayleigh looking good baby." I growled.

"Screw you, asshole. Don't think I'm going to go easy on you." I sneered. An angry look consumes his face.

"Watch your tone," He growls. Chase comes from the back of the crowd and continued to walk until he's face to face with Ryan he is a whole foot taller the shock is evident on his face from seeing him again. "Lets get this over with." Ryan spits.

"I will after this," Chase says as he punches Ryan in the face his head whips round as he falls to the ground. "I'm an alpha now no longer the scared Beta child and I will avenge my sisters death." He states before walking to stand beside me.

"Oh, right, I remember her... I also remember the look on her face when I slaughtered her." He yelled. I growled at this.

"Never talk about her again," I seethed, clenching my fists. He laughed at this as I narrowed my eyes at him. "Let's just get this over with." I say. I turned to Xavier and pulled him into a deep kiss. It only lasted a few seconds, but it said everything I was too afraid to say.

"I love you." He whispered, and I smiled.

"I love you." I echoed.

Before I could step into the ring Chase caugh my wrist pulling me back. 

************************

Part 2 is up :)