Chapter 7

Annie Blake hired 5 bodyguards in Claudia's room in the hospital and Richard's house. She added 5 bodyguards in her house. Her company is now full security. She dialed Officer Jenny. When she picks up her call, Annie asked her if she found Lanie. 

"Not yet, Ms. Blake"

"What it takes you so long? Roger has escaped last night! What if he found her first!  If you can't find my niece I will discharge you from your job!" Annie very disappointed of her. Officer Jenny has been working Lannie's case since she was abducted.  

"Please, Ms. Blake not my job" She pleaded.

"Do your job properly. If I caught you cheating it's not only your job will be lost" She hanged up.  She is very worried about her lost niece. She put her hands in her head on the desk in front of her iMac Computer. She is frustrated with her situation. She is pondering how to find her niece. 

Richard entered to her office and he looked worried when he saw frustrated. 

"Everything is alright, Aunt?" 

" Officer Jenny hasn't found her yet" She said sternly without looking at him. 

" Why don't you let me do it"

" It's not safe" She looked at him.  

" If we just sitting in here and do nothing. Officer Jenny is still useless. Are you just gonna wait for her even though Roger has escaped? It's not us who is endangered, but including my cousin! I can't let my cousin died. If you just trust me, she's already with us!" He snapped.

"Please, let me do this" He pleaded 

"Okay, fine! Go and try to convince Ms. Reese" She said.

"Thank you!" He said cheerfully and hugged her at the back.

"I'll be careful! Au revoir, Tante!" Richard left the room joyfully. He accidentally hit his uncle Ted in the hallway. 

"Sorry! I have to go now" He said and ran quickly to the elevator and shout "Wait!Don't close the door!"

Ted was left dumbfounded. He never saw Richard like that. He proceeds to Annie's room.

"Annie, what just gotten to Ric?"

"Happy to be free" She said while typing.

"Where is he is going?" 

"Travel with his friends"

"You let him go by himself?" He was shocked.

"Nah, there are many watchdogs with him"

She looked up with a bitchy resting face  "And, what brings you here?"

"About Roger"

"Where is he now?" 

"Still in London"

"Don't let him come near to us, Ted"

"I promise sis" Ted left.

"Don't fail me again, brother" She gave her a serious look.

Ted is in charge of tracking Roger. But he doesn't know Annie sent someone to track Roger too. She doesn't trust him 100 percent since Roger has escaped. She feels he is cheating. 

Meanwhile, Lanie is in the King Architects talking with the Senior Architect,  Kevin Steves and his daughter, Rose for sweet sixteen birthday party.  Rose resembles his dad.  Kevin is a middle-aged man. Lanie thinks that his age is between 40 and 50. Clifford is right, Kevin is handsome though,  Lanie doesn't care his looks. She is the type of woman who doesn't care the looks.