Chapter 8

"Communicators teams, make sure you already informed the sponsors"I said while I'm putting the files in the Black plastic expandable file folder. 

"The secretary of Mr. Stevens is now waiting for us outside the building"Kristine, my secretary approached me.

"Okay, informed the teams and escort them - "

"Excuse me, Mr. Ric is here" Kristine interfered us.

"Why he is here?" I didn't expect he is here.

"He wants to talks to with you. It's important"

Again, when he will stop me? 

"Fine, I'll talk with him" I told Kristine and I looked at to my secretary

"Informed the teams and escort them to outside. I'll just call you after I talked with Mr. Ric"

"Yes, Ms. Lanie"

I carry my Black plastic expandable file folder and went outside the office to meet the annoying Ric.

"What you want to talk about?" I said nicely even though I want to shout at him. I'm trying to be patient here. 

"I'm here because I want to go with you"

"Have you lost your mind? What would my team think about us? Ric, listen, I just substitute here if someone found out that we often meet each other in the office. I'm dead. We can talk but not here, and you will not go with me if I'm working. Okay? I don't want to lose my job. Excuse me, I have to go now" I walked away and get my phone in my pocket and I dialed Kris's cell phone number, my secretary.

"What's the color of the car?"

"A white minivan"

"Okay, I'm going"

I went outside the company and I heard horning from the white minivan. The window down and Kristine shouts " Ms. Lanie!" 

I proceed to the minivan and went to our destination.

"Hi! You must be Audrey and I'm Lanie and this is my team" I said politely to her. She looks like the 30s. She is white and brown short hair.

"Hi Ms. Lanie, your team already introduced themselves while we are waiting for you.  It sees your team are friendly"

"Because that what Ms. Lanie told us"

During the trip, it was noisy talking different topics. Audrey gets along with us. She is cool.  

As we reached the airport, Audrey told us we will ride a private plane it was requested by Mr. Steves My team and I are surprised.  Mr. Steves didn't mention this one.

"Audrey..."

"Come on Ms. Lanie stop being demure! "Kristine said.

"I wasn't demure I was about to clarify- "  Kristine grabbed my arm and went inside to the private plane.

"You already heard it was requested by Mr. Steves. Let's go now!" 

"Kristine this is embarrassing! What would Audrey think about us, huh?"

"You are too professional, Lanie" We sat on the sofa.

"But it's a part of a  job though"I stood up and looked at her.

"Oh! I totally forgot! You never experience to have a rich client! Your team is gonna teach you here while we are still on the plane"

"Oh, Kristine it only needs common sense" 

"But they would get annoyed if you are skeptical though. So always say yes to their offer"

"You know what, common sense is still needed, duh" I rolled my eyes.