Chapter 26

Next day,  I decided to call Amanda to tell her that I accepted her offer.  She pick me up in the park and we go to the airport.   Why are we going to airport?

" Can I ask, why are we going to the airport? "

" My friend is waiting for you on his plane. Don't think I'm doing something wrong"

" I hope not otherwise this is our lats day to meet each other"

She didn't respond or glance at me.  Her eyes is focus on the road. Although , I'm starting to feel strange.  As we arrived in the airport, she escorted me to her friend's plane.  She even walk me inside the plane.  I feel suspicious towards her.

" Is there something you wanna tell me, Amanda? " I asked her looking at her eyes. All I see nothing. She look placid. You know her normal face. 

" I'm afraid this will be our last day to meet each other. I do apologize for this day for not telling you.  I hope you will realize someday that I'm doing the right thing "

" I don't understand, what do you mean the right thing? "

" You and him"

" Him?  You mean your husband? "

" Yes, Anie"

That stern male voice made me angry. A rage quickened my blood . He is at my back.  I could see my peripheral vision that he is looking at me.  I'm very angry of Amanda for lying to me.

" I hate you, Amanda " I scowled at her.

" I know you will. I'm doing this for you and Jerry. I want to save you, guys "

" I never appreciate this " I yelled. 

I pushed her away so that I can I leave this damn plane.  I felt a strong arms quickly wrapped around me. Pulling me away from the door.  I wringling like a fish out of the sea. 

His arms is like an iron. I can't escape from his grip.  Damn it.  I'm yelling nonstop. He told Amanda to go and she left the plane quickly.  He told his pilot to close the door now. 

" Let me go now!"

" Fly the plane now "

" Don't fly the plane!"I shouted at the top of my lungs.

" Hold on, Mr. Pilot"

" Let's negotiate. I will fly this plane if you let us talk otherwise I will fly this plane "

" Fine, let me go!  And stop holding me! " I said frownly.

Jerry ordered the pilot not to fly the plane.

We sat on the chair facing each other.

" Let's talk without yelling, please " He said

" Alright then,  let's start talking now coz I wanna end our story now "

" We can end out story today but we can write a new beginning of us"

" You can write a new beginning without me"

" Anie,let me explain -"

" I already know and you don't have to explain it! "

" You don't know what I've been through "

" And you don't know what I've been through either!  You've been living with a lie so do I! "

" What do you mean? "

" You don't know that your parents is lying? "

" No, is that the secret you were referring? "

" Yes"

" Who told you?"

" dad "

" Roger brainwashed you "

" In your ass, your mother brainwashed you!  My dad never lie at me. He's the one who save me! He's the great man I've ever have in my life "

" Whatever he is telling you it's fake"

" How sure are you ? You want a proof?  Let's wait for my dad to have the evidence, once he has the evidence your company will be shoutdown and it's over "

" What the hell are you talking about?"

" I don't have to say that coz you already know that!  Stop lying! "

" Whatever is that it's not true, anyways, let me speak  and please listen to me coz I'm not lying for god sake! "

" fine, tell me"

" My parents are forbidden me not to contact or meet you. It's hard for me to approach you coz they have the all the watchers around me wherever I go.  When I get married, that's the time I have a freedom coz Amanda help me. I swear Amanda and I don't love each other.  She has a boyfriend "

" I know you don't love her and that's not an excuse.  Tell me does Amanda meet her boyfriend often? "

He pause for a bit thinking what to say. I can read on his face.  I can see the guilt on his face and in his eyes.  I knew the answer coz it's obvious on his face. 

"is that a yes? " I asked him

He nodded and speak " believe me, Amanda knows that I'm trying to reach you "

" So basically if Amanda didn't exist you can't meet me or call me,  right? "

" It's not like that"

I rolled my eyes at him and sighed " so that's why you  just show up this year.  Do you think I'll give you a second chance? I'm already over you . Remember you said before divorce is divorce" I stood up from my seat but he is quick to hold my hand to stop me but I yanked away his hand.

" You didn't change, you are still a coward"

" please, Anie " He knelt down in front of me, holding my hand. Tears run down on his cheeks.

" I'm sorry, goodbye Jerry"

He is begging me , crying, holding my hand and kissing it.  I yanked away my hand and left the plane quickly. 

" I'm not over with you!  I will not stop loving you! " He yelled as I step out the last stair. I ignore him. I continue walking heading inside the airport. 

I didn't feel pain, guilt or whatever emotion. I feel nothing. Nothing.  I can't believe how strong I am to let go someone and saying those words at him. 

I'm completely over him. My mind and heart will not change my decision.  Jerry and I over.

***

I went to the EO company and send my resignation letter.  I don't want to work here anymore since Amanda lied to me.  Then, I went to the ticket booth for airlines and get a ticket. I wanna go home. 

When I get home I told dad what happened earlier and he is happy for me. He ask me if I'm gonna let Jerry meet Charlie .

" Give me more time to think about it"

" Okay"

" Dad I'm home tomorrow. I already have a ticket"

" When you get home just call me to pick you up,  okay? Have a safe flight"

" I will and thank you.  By the way,  don't tell mom about this. I will tell her tomorrow when I get home"

" Don't worry, I won't "

" Thanks "

After the call, I lie on the bed and take a rest.  I feel sleepy i don't know I feel sleepy suddenly.