Intro

The picture above belongs to Haikyuu.

All this happens before Karasano Team and stuff. (meaning childhood)

(Third person pov)

There she stood, Kayana Shiona at the age of 13 on The National Stage.

"The Queen! Look she is on the stage!"

"Go Goddess Go!"

"You can do it Mildon Academy!"

(Kayana's pov)
On the court

Pfffttttt~~~~

The whistle blew signaling us that the match against our opponents had begun.

"Let's have a good game!" We yelled in unison as we bowed.

When my team captain Sena Izumi flipped the coin to the other team, Maybell got to serve first. That meant we had to receive.

"Kai nice serve!" The opposite yelled as we got into position.

The opposite team served the ball swiftly over the net. It made a somewhat abrupt turn but. Our team libero, Tomoya received it.

"Nice receive, Tomo-kun!" I yelled.

"Thanks Kayana." He replied getting up from his previous dive.

"Izu-kun!" I shouted at Izumi expecting him to understand our signal which of course he did. He received the message and leaped into the air as I tossed the ball toward him and the there was a sound I loved to hear.

'Bham!'

"Nice kill Izu. "I complimented my silver haired friend.

It was all so fast. In one swift and elegant movement. The opponents didn't know what to expect. But little did I know there was another inhuman quick soon to come. That would put ours to shame.

"Thanks.Let's win this!" He yelled with his English accent getteing everyone riled up.Sorry but he sounds so. Lit!!It gives me shivers when he talks.( yes english. He'd sound nice with it.)

As the game went on we did dumps feints which were scoring us some pretty easy points. The wipes to. They were pretty hard to block at first thus they blocked it out and scored us our points.
. I even used our secret weapon in the last set. Senna and I 's supper godly-like quick. The ball was set by me into the air and then my team's ace,broke past the blockers defense and scored us another point. We were all tired but we did not stop. We had to win.

The score was
24-15 with Mildon in the lead.

This is when I did my Goddess toss to Arashi and he did his killer spike and then it was all in slow motion . The ball slammed right into the court not even giving the opposites team time to react. The croud was silent . Then the whistle blew.Roars of excitement erupted.

"Yosha!!!!" My team exclaimed . We won the first set!!

"Don't let your guard down!We gotta win the second set to!!" Izumi yelled sternly.

"Hai!"

The second set was back to back. It was difficult to push ahead.

"GO MILDON GO!! GET THE SECOND IN A ROW!!GO MILDON GO THE QUEEN WILL CLAIM HER THRONE!!" The crowds chanted.(cringy..I know☹)

"GO MILDON GO!!THE TROPHY'S GOING HOME!!"
That got me riled up. I could not let my team down.

"Let's do this!!" I yelled

"Yoshaa!!we will show them" Iso shouted.

"All right lets get riled up!" Ritsu joined lazily.

And with that we took the second set ending with a dump from yours truly The Queen. Me.