Chapter 34- Date Tech 2

Flashback

Peewwwt!!!

Dateko-25
Karasuno-15
2 sets

Asashi pov

The powerful Iron Wall had defeated us three months ago.

Hinata speaking- all the blockers  vanish from sight and the view of the other side of the net opens up.

That's what I used to see to. Until the iron wall blcoked my view.What does the other side of the iron wall look like?

Back to now

"Rolling...thunder!!!!!"

After he gives his speach again

I smiled at That statement. I need to remind myself. I do have Noya and Shiona-san.

Man I feel as nervous as hell.
I don't wanna screw up.

"Line up!!" The referee ordered.

Gehh!!!!!!

I went into the line feeling as short as crap. And everyone is so tense....and scary...... the atmoshere is making me choke.

Man up Kayana!

"Let's play!!" We yelled seriously except for me and well *coughTsukkidoe*. We mumbled.

--------

"Go.Go.Let's go.Let's go Dateko!!!!!"

"Go.Go.Let's go. Let's go Dateko!!!!"

Oh hell no.Why.

"Guaging from the first match." Coach started up making me stop my inner complaining for a while to pay attention.

"They'll start off with a powerful serve.The serve breaks your formation.Then they block your return.Dateko's strategy is to attack those who can't keep up." Coach explained.

Then I butted in

"So for the first serve. Make sure and keep your formation." I said.

"And make sure to get a solid receive." Coach finished.

"Yeah." We replied.

"Kayana. Anything you wanna say?" He asked .

I nodded.

I'm accustomed to the speaches so i'm not as nervous.

"Don't laugh at about what I'm gonna say. I know its cringy." I started off with a sour face .

"We won't." They replied except for *coughTsukki*

"This match is a Christmas tree. How bout we light it up." I cheered. Well tried.

-silence-

*Pin drops

Oh goodness someone kill me right now

"Yeeeeaaaahh!!" Hinata started jumping up and down.

I can now look someone in the eye
I gave an approving nod.

"Christmas Tree!Christmas Tree!" Nishiniya and Tanaka piped and began chanting.

The third years smiled at their stupidity and Kageyama kept looking at me if I went mad. I just gave a shrugg.

"We'll surely break past that Iron wall. We'll bend all screws and its source of stability and completely demolish it." I added to break the silliness.

"Just do your best. Be there for your teammates and keep your positions. WE can do it!!" I said giving off a two finger salute.