Chapter 11 Welcome to the team

Kayana pov.
Hinata's been practicing like crazy with Kageyama. Like seriously he has improved so well. I'm proud of him. Very proud.

"Hey Suga." I said as I walked into the gym.I clung onto his waist.

"How long have they been at it?" I asked.

"About 10 minutes now." He replied shocked.

"Damn. Their friggin Monsters." I said.

"Nice reveive!" I cheered softly.

After five minutes Tanaka came in.

"Morning Senpai." I stated.

"Morning Shionaaaa~My dream came true. Now for Shimizu to fulfill her part~" he sang.

"Okay...."

"How long have they been at it?" He asked.

"About 15 minutes now." Suga said.

"From when I came though. They were playing before." He finished.

"Damn monsters I say. I welcome them to the crew." I muttered.

Hinata received a ball perfectly causing Kageyama to accidentally thew it really far.

"The hell he supposed to het that!?" I asked.

"Didn't mean for that to happen." Kageyama muttered.

Then The heck!?!?!?

He friggen got it.He sprinted and dived returning it perfectly.

Then Kageyama...

Tossed to him.

I thought he was tired but he was so happy to have a setter toss to him.That means Kageyama finally thinks he's essential to winning. Yaaas. My munchkin did it.He jumped high and slammed it perfectly into the court.

"Wow. He sure can jump." Sugawara complimented.

"You got a tosssss!!I'm proud." I softly exclaimed. I tried smiling but it never came. Ugh. Whatever.I bear hugged him.

"Did you see that?!" He exclaimed
Then he collapsed.Coughing and breathing heavily.

"Shoyou!?You okay?"

"Oi." Kageyama said.

"We're going to win tomorrow." He said.

"Yeah." Hinata said and then he puked.

Cute but hella disgusting.

------Time skip----

Kayana pov

I was walking home with Kageyama.I was staying at his house for a while.We walked in a comfortable silence.

We arrived after
I went to his room where I sat on his bed waiting for him to finish change. He had a somewhat distressed look on his face.

"Can I sleepover?" I asked.

"Well my parents are out so yeah." He said.

"Alright.Thanks.The animals should be fine,I left extra food." I said.

We ate and got into our sleep clothes. He climbed into bed and I climbed in after. I look the corner though so I called dibs. My hair could be annoying as it is long so I put it in a really messy bun. And the reterded bun just came out.

(meaning:The retarded but not to disrespect the actually meaning since it is an actually disorder . We use reterded)

"Night Tobio." I said as I hugged him. We usually sleep like this. Friendship thing.