Chapter 23- Cats vs. Crows part1

(Kayana pov)

"Hey. It's time to wake up!!" Hinata exclaimed tapping me excitedly.

"Dumbass,Hinata. Don't do that!!"

"Hey!!!Come on Kayana-chaaan!!" I groaned and woke up. Heh we arrived already,huh. I shrugged and got off the bus. With Hinata and Kageyana arguing behind.

"Tobio-chan and Muffin-chan." I said sternly.They stiffened and turned pale under the intense glare I sent them.

"Sorry!" They apologized and we went to meat up with the team.

I went beside Hinata for the line up.

....

Flashback

Author pov
May,5 years ago.

Karasuno Sports Park Gymnasium

"I'll see you at this year's Nationals Tournament." Former Ukai said to Nekomata sensei.

"Heh.But you say that every year." He commented chuckling.

"Shut up,This year for sure." Ukai snapped.

"We're looking forward to the 'battle at the garbage dump at this year's Nationals!" A bystander yelled in excitement.

Unfortunately,both schools were eliminated at the Inter-High Preliminaries in June.

In march the following. Karasuno High School of Mayagi and Nekoma High School as second to represent Tokyo attended Sprigh High-School nationals but Karasuno was defeated in the third round and Nekoma was eliminated in the Quarter finals.

Though both teams repeatedly played each other in practice matches. They never battled each other in a public arena.Eventually boath coaches retired.Subsequently both teams plunged into steady decline.

Flashback over

....

But now...

(Kayana pov)

I was a bit nervous to play with this team in particular seeing as we never got to battle. I was a bit fidgety also. Do I look like a shrimp? I am a girl in a boy's team but do they know? I have on my jacket.

"Ah!" Hinata suddenly said causing me to flinch.

The rematch of destiny is about to begin.

---

After the line up I saw Kenma walking in. I'm not really one to talk but...he's soo I dunno. Adorable and cool. It's weird because he's older than me an-

"Huh?" I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and looked up to see.

"Kenma-senpai." I said nervously and stared into his golden orbs.

'Too pretty.'

"H-hi,K-kayana." He said shyly with a smile.

Awwwwwwwwwww.

I wanna hug.

I hugged him. Haha. Yaaay.'My mind is so childish'

Poor Kenma was frozen but he managed to hug me back.

I pulled away.

"I can't wait to for the match.I've been waiting for like ever...." I said monetone.