Chapter 30- Tokonami

(Kayana pov)

I sat there on the bench during the match. The team has really improved. They use opening on the court and are thankfully not using their Freak quick too much. This us good because then the opponents would get all worked up expecting it only to receive a normal quick or another spiker's hit.
They were a dangerous team that relied soley  on brute force but now they have gained knowledge and also my extra hardcore training along with coach's has gotten them into shape.

Flashback....

"Kageyama." I called. He stopped bickering with ole' man Shoyo(They act like two old men who are arguing over their lost teeth)

"Oi." He responded still irritated with Shoyo.

"I need you and Shoyo to go run 50 laps around the school." I said to which he sweatdropped and gave me a wtf expression.

"50 laps!!!!!"

"Yup. You need to get some muscle." I said internally smirking. We have a thing going on.In Junior High I used to call him baby Kags because he was adorable and had no muscles so he looked like a little baby.

He glared at me.

"Well you have to run to since I clearly have more muscles than you." He retorted aggrivated.

"Oh really. Look at my abs. You have none."  I bluntly said raising my shirt slightly.

He then did his weird smile. We both have weird smiles since I use my hand to force one.

He then raised his shirt.

Eh!!When did he get all that muscle!!Not plenty but more than me.

"Hey.First one around the school settles the winner of this battle." I declared not wanting to lose a battle of the fit.

"Hinata!!" I barked. He immediately paled seeing my super scary look.

"H-h-h-a-i!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"50 laps around the school!!Everyine else 50 squats, 50 pushups!!20 brupees and make sure to take a 3 minute break after every set!!!" I ordered with a cold harsh glare to which no one wanted to complain to.

In the end I won the race with Hinata and Kageyama tieing after yelling so much I  went half deaf for the evening and  The birds that were peacfully resting probally all got heart-attacks.

Flashback over..

"Their stamina is higher than before. Thats great." I commented silently.

Hinata attempted to receive a ball but failed miserably. I face-palmed.

"Hinata,focus on the ball when it's coming your way and don't give me that lousy receiving!" I shouted./Not loud enough for the refree to get mad though/

"Sorry!!"

....

The points are now

12-Karasuno

21-Tokonami

1st set

Looking is so...so....ugh I dunno. I really want to play right now but at least I found out some nice imformation on the team. I like this it's like working for a spy agency. Karasuno Spy agency!!!Wow!!This is far-fetched but it's awesome at the same time.

Roleplay

"Boss this is what I found out about Tokonami Volleyball Company L.T.D." i said casually taking out my files and sliding it to the boss, Daddy Daichi.