Chapter 28-Inter High 2.0

Kayana pov

Standing here in the huge gymnasium brings back soo many memories. The good ones and the bad ones. This is sooooo I dunno terrible and horrible at the same time. Hearing the loud chattering from the crowds and the many banners hung up. People standing with their respective teams and the squeaking of sneakers against the polished court. Which will no longer be shiny after I serve into the opponent's team and leave a burn mark just to say I was there. Yeah, I'm evil on the court when I'm ready to be.

"Tobio-chan," I said to him as I lightly tapped his shoulder. He looked down at me.

"Yeah?" He asked with his usual stern expression.

"Let's win this," I replied making him smirk.

"Yeah." He answered patting my head making me feel like a panda who gets hugs from everyone. It's really fuzzy and cute.

You look like this

"Wow!! It's spacious

"Wow!! It's spacious. Its huge!" Hinata exclaimed with excitement and sparkles glimmered in his eyes.

"Hey, don't get intimidated." Kageyama scowled at him while stretching.

Hinata then turned with an irritated expression and shot back

"It's you that's intimidated!"

"By the looks of it, it's you!" He retorted grabbing Hinata by the collar of his jumper.

"H-hey don't get so m-mad." Hinata freaked.

"Tobio let go of him.You're scaring him." I scolded prying his arms off the poor muffin.

"Hmph." Was all I got before we turned to see Kiyoko and Take-chan tying up the Karasuno banner.

"Alright,let's start practicing." Coach said breaking our silence.

"Yeah." We chorused.

....

...

"Hey , it's turnip-head!" Hinata cried out. Must be Kindaichi.

"Turnip-head?Who's that?" He muttered pondering oblivious to the fact that it was him.

"It's you,who else?" A snickering Kunimi responded.

"What?!" He snapped .

Before Kunimi went off I waved at him. He was always adorable.

He waved back with a slight smile still remembering what Hinata just said.

"Umm..."Hinata started but was cut off by Mr. Annoying.