Chapter 22-Training Camp -Day 4

Note:I'm basicaly relying on food for words😀.*lol Hinata understands*

Kayana pov

I woke up this morning early since I fell asleep at about 10:03 p.m. and my ankle was hurting like hell.Must be from all the training I did . Whatever. I guess ,I'll just take some painkillers . Hmm...today I want to do some underhand serves and receives. Maybe spiking too. Tomorrow is the match against Nekoma and I really don't want to have an embarrassing loss or Old Man Neko will tease me for life.I don't want this school to be called the Flightless Crows anymore. I am from the Oogami team. Crows usually follow wolves scavaging for food. This alpha's gotta lead her murder. I can't have 'em starving.Their hunger for victory is what makes us crave it. This is not just a club.This is a Volleyball Club with winning intentions. Of course we can't just play for fun,like the other second years. There's no fun in losing.We don't win with greed but with determination and effort.

(Sorry for the cringy words😅)

Now after internally lecturing myslef I got up and showered. I styled my hair with a some strands in a band to the side and went off to start my day.

***

Alright so today for breakfast.😀😀Fried chicken with scrambled and boiled eggs,sausage,roast ham,bacon,vegetable salad and golden crowned waffles and French Toast.lastly with Applepie for desert 'cause why not.

Wait..but where do I get a ham from?

This is the author:*magic* look in the fridge.

Hm...oh...Thanks!!

Author:nods.

I cut up vegetables and seasoned the ham and put it into the oven. The time is about 4:19 and practice stars at seven.I made the batter for the waffles and toast covering. I set them aside. Now...the bacon needs to thaw out and the sausage also.I decided to start the batter for the fried chicken.

If practice starts at seven they'd be up by about 6:00.I checked the time and it was now 5:37.

I quickly put pots and pans on the stove and filled one with water and
One with oil. I placed some eggs in the boiling water and scrambled the rest adding many vegetables and spices to add a lovely flavour.I then proceeded to pour the waffle batter into the waffle iron. After that the chicken was picked up and I pasted the batter on it and dipped it into the frying pan.Pancakes....ah yes over here. I need to keep an eye on them.I heated the pan. Wow such a hassle to do everything at once. I'm so glad I can though. Heheh...

Beep!!

Ah. The ham.

I went to the oven and took it out with some mittens and placed it on the counter. To my relief the Pancakes didn't burn. They were perfect so I flipped them as they filled the air with a delicious aroma.Thankfully Kiyoko happened to enter and offered to help me. I asked her to help with the setting of the table and with the scrambled eggs.She nodded and started up a conversation which I replied at some points whereas the others I listened attentively.

**Timeskip**

"Wow!!You seriously overdid it this morning!" Sugawara said in awe.

"Yeah.Thanks a lot but you really don't have to do all of this for us." Daichi said.

I turned to see everyone piling into the kitchen.

"Wooow!!!!So much foood!!" Hinata exclaimed. Where the hell did he get that energy from!?!?!