Special Chapter Crossover

Not sure if any of you watch death note but This is a crossover.

(So this is Kayana when she's not emotion-less. She's ooc for this )
Kayana pov

"Mello!!Soo damn hot!!" I fangirled squeeling.

Yes I was watching death note.

"There's Kawaii-chaaan!!Near I love you!!!!'

"Oh. There's the hot af panda!"

"Ugh...The hot but I don't like to put up with your ass Light!!!"

"Heh? Who are you talking about?" Someone said all of a sudden. A bright Light flashed blinding me and I saw someone step out.

"Where the hell am I?" He mumbled montone but slightly confused.He has white hair and kinda looks like...

"Near,you little bastard get back here!!!"

Near!!!What...No way.This is not real.

"Shut up ,Mello."

"I am justice!!"

"No,I am justice!!"

"No you are not."

"Whaaaaaat!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I exclaimed getting into karate stance. They stared at ne confused.

"Who are you?" Mello growled. So haaawt..

"No who are you?" I asked.

"Um..."

"This is kinda my bedroom and I see 4 strangers in it so I'm bound to be suspicious and ask who you are." I said.

Is this for real??

I saw Near staring at me with a blush.

"Soo Kawaiiiii!!" I exclaimed and pulled him for a hug.

"Whatever. I'm Kayana Shiona and you're Near!The super hot,cool badass chick over there is Mello!!The Panda there is Ryuuzaki and the Fake Smiler mr. Perfect next to Panda is Light!!" I exclaimed.

There just stood doumb-founded except for Mello who was smirking.

"Near~you're soo cuute." I cooed piching his cheeks softly.
His face was soo red.

I don't care they look real so why not just go along with it.

"Who are you?" Light asked in a dangerously low voice. Ugh so annoying.

"I don't care who she is. She called me a super hot,cool badass chick. I like her already." Mello said smirking. I tossed a magical chocolate bar. He cought it with ease.

"Y'know. I gotta slice of cake in the fridge. Help yourself." I said to Ryuuzaki.He stared at me.

"Bruh,I don't poison people y'know. I'm to lazy and I'm not a criminal nor a stalker. Just a person who knows like the awesomest people ever." I said with a grin.

"And besides tell me if yah don't want it because this girl loves her strawberry shortcake." I said lifting Near up.

Upon hearing 'strawberry shortcake,' He immediately ran to the fridge.

"Near...Here I know you like toys so how about we go to the store and buy you a robot." I suggested.

"But I don't even know you.." he said.

"Whaaat!?!?!I feel sad..." I pouted 'sniffling.'

"It's true thiugh." Light pointed out.

"Shut it, Yagami!" I snapped.