Chapter 8. Volleyball Club

Kayana pov

So it was after school and Kageyama and I went to the gym. I was doing some sorta special serve. It started of straight and then at the very end where the receiver is it side turns. Whoo soo cool. Kageyama was just being Kageyama.

"Tobio. I wanna hug." I said blankly.

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"Shut up."

"N-

"What are you doing here!!!" We heard a loud voice shriek.

"Its the Cutie-chan." I internally squeeled.

Hey what's he doing here anyways. Probally attending school duh. So wait he said he'll beat Kageyama but how. They are in the same school dummy. Well duh he is in the school.

I walked up to Hinata.

"Yolo Shoyou." I said. His eyes gleamed.

"Shiona. Uwaaah . I meat The Goddess once again. Like a dream come true." He said in amazement. I pinched his cheek.

"Cuuute-"

Then Kageyama pulled me away and placed me behing him.

'Waaah . Noo cutie-chan.' I thought.

They began arguing as I just stood there.
Just then I saw a few people entering. A few third years and second years.
Interesting....

I saw Sugawara.Uwaaah.He looks even hotter.I mean even better. Whatever. So I strolled over and tugged his shirt. He looked down at me and flashed a killer smile.

"Yolo Sugawara-senpai.been about three years." I shyly said.Putting my shyness aside I kept a harsh glare directi g ut to the two quarreling grandpas.

He blushed.

"Y-yeah. Nice seeing you here Shiona-san."

"Say last time there were people yelling at you and taking photos. Why's that.Are you really by chance The Queen of the court?" He asked.

"I'll answer if I get a hug." I stated.

His face exploded not expecting the random condition.

"W-why!?"

"B'cause I loove huuugs and apple pie." I said.

"A-a-alright. " he said.

"Yaaay." I muttered.

I hugged him .

"Uwaah soooo huuggable~" I mumbled. It's a habit.

"Alright my answer is yes I am The Queen of The Court. As many people say but then their are the others who....who just...are different ..I guess." I stated Normally growing a frown at the end.

While we were talking there was a while set of trouble going on. I am as tall as about Suga's waist or yes as tall as right below Hinata.

Soo I let go Sugawara. Soo soft and huggable but I must resist. He's like Ritsu. My smol baby how is he.  I miss him.

"What's going on in here?" I heard a voice echo through the gym. I turned and saw the dean. Oh shittttman. The real dean.

"Tobio and Hinata stop arguing. The dean is here."

"Oi . Oi."

"I can prove my skills!"

"Goodday sir." I bowed out of respect.