Chapter 12 Seijoh?

Kayana pov

So after they won the match Hinata laid down on the floor. Soo Kawaii. Ugh my gurly side is annoying but anyways it was 20-25. Pretty decent. Tanaka was freaking out . His expression was just 'woow'. I mean even I was freaked out. I knew Kageyama was amazing at setting but that was just. I don't even know. And Hinata knows how to keep the team intact. He kept on going no mattef what. I like that about him.

"Hinata. Nice job. I didn't know you could've jumped higher that how you did last time. That was impressive!" I silently cheered.

"Uwaaaaah!The Queen complimented me!" He exclaimed. I just love this kid. I somewhat smiled not much . Just a twich .

Kageyama was in a stoop pose. I ruffled his hair.

"I love the change. Knew you could do it."

"Arigato." He stifly replied.

I walked over to where the senpais were talking. Kageyama plus Hinata could've been 10+10 was my original theory. But instead 10×10 was their partnership. Cool.Oh it seems Daichi-san was thinking the same thing. This happened with Izumi and I at first. Not exact we were like two peas in a pod but our strength together is overwhelming.

I saw Hinata talking to Tsukishima.😒I um don't really like him. I mean he is hot but got a few charactrr issues. Damn. He knows Tobio's past but does he know mine? I hope not.

"Hurry up." Hinata whispered.Looking frantic.

"Don't you know they'll kick you out of the gym if you don't show team spirit." He panicked.

Tsukishima scrunched up his face Kageyama had his usual Kageyama face.

"The readon why you got kicked out was because you ignored the captain. Started an unadvised match and blew the dean's wig off his head." TSUKI(HIS NAME TO FREAKIN LONG) said.

"True." I commented.

Hinata deadpanned and thennkept jumping about trying to shake his hand as he kept dodging.When he got his hand Tsuki looked like he was gonna die. Poor Yamaguchi was freaking out. Daichi asked about tbe match to which he received a comment about it being normal for commoners to lose to an 'Elite King'. *sigh*.

"Shoyou." I nudged the carrit head.

"Yeah." He said.

"Your applications. Go get them and show Daichi." I said.

"Oh yeah." He beamed.

They called out the captain who turned to them .They held out their applications stifly. He asked Shimizu about some stuff she was supposed to have. She nodded.

'Eeh what's going on?' I thought.

Then after Shimizu walked with a box. Omg our jackets. Squeel. She gave them out as most of them were admiring theirs. I was in gleee. Tsukishima had his bored face but I could tell he was happy

"Tsukki put it on.I wanna see how you look jn it." I encouraged. Sugawara joined in.

"Come on . Put it on." He said.

"No i'll do it later..." Was his simple response.

"What are you shy?" Tanaka piped in.

"Never mind. Wear it." He continued.

"Wear it. Wear it . Wear it." They chanted and poor Tsukki. His expression was priceless.

 His expression was priceless