note + Yaku oneshot

Note:

I need to inform you. School is starting for me so My writing will decrease drastically. Updates will take some time so I decided to write then wait until at least after school closes to publish. Sorry about this but I must put school first. Yeah..I'm one of those prople that put school first no-matter what. Unless it's video games.

Also look at this crappy attemt of animati g my drawings.

Now you have a better idea of your appearence.Not the hair at all times. The rest is blonde but the top is a different vary when you dye it. When it's dyed will be mentioned.

Yah so...

Yaku Moriosuke/Oneshot.

Why am I so short?

Kayana pov

Ugh...I can't reach this re-fridgerating cookie jar!!!!

The sun is shining in all it's glory. The sky is a beautiful and fresh shade of baby blue. The trees are healthy green and the day is absolutely peaceful. It's perfect except...

The day is missing cookies!!!!I need to get these cookies!!

Ugh....

"I don't want to try and jump and grab it because I don't want to drop them.

Well this sucks.

"Ngh.Ugh.....*yawn*."

Huh?

"Kayana,what are you doing?"

Oh.It's just him.So cute.

A bed-haired Yaku stood leaning on the wall. He seemed to have just woken up from his cat-nap.

He's too cute. I'll get those annoying cookies later.

I dejectedly walked to him and snaked my arms around his waist.

"Mori-chan,you're up from your beauty sleep I see." I commented kissing his cheek.

He sighed.

"Yeah. Practice was harsh today.I'm still beat but I feel less tired." He said.

I hummed.

"You hungry or anything?" I asked.

"Not really. Just came to see hiw my girlfriend was doing." He replied placing his hand on my back.

I smiled.

"So cute~" I cooed pecking his lip gently.

Don't think I forgot you cookies. I'll get you soon.