Chapter 24- Cats vs. Crows part 2

Note:prepare to read~

Kayana pov

If I compare Kageyama to Kenma. Kageyama ,you can tell is a strong opponent. He stands out. Kenma on the other hand doesn't. If I were compared to Akane. I would be an ant. My presence is almost unnoticable compared to hers.

It was only a matter of time before Nekoma started to catch up to us and then they began to get ahead of us and eventually win the first set.

#7. He stopped their quick completely That was fast.

"I got you at last!" He triumphed.

Heh,not for long kiddo.

Well I have more that enough notes here so I'm warmed up and ready to play. I went to the corner and removed my jacket to reveal mt black,white and orange Karasuno jumper with number 13 on it. I also moved my track pants. All I did was put clothes over the jumper.

I went up to the team.

"Hey,we can't afford to get discouraged." Kageyama said.

"We'll take back the next set." He said.

He's grown soo much. Saying 'we'. Thanks to Hinata he's changed and I will not allow his spike to get blocked. I put my hand on his arm and nodded at the team.

"There's no such thing as an unstoppable spike."

"Don't think otherwise." Coach said.

"You'll score next time,Hinata." Tanaka piped gettin' all fired up.

"Wham!" Nishinoya joined.
I patted his head.

"Don't stress about it. We'll get them back right guys?" I said.

"Right." They responded.

Second set.

I was starting off with a serve.

I could here whispers.

"Number 13?Must be a newbie."

"She looks weak. I mean look at her hight and build she maybe assisstant couch but she looks kinda flimsy."

"Yeah. Aim at her. She's a girl so..."

"Sooo..wrong." I muttered.

"Don't underestimate her." Kenma Said earning suprised looks from his team. Thank you Pudding-chan.

Nekomata-sensei just had his signature grin.

Pewt~

Heheh.Yaku is a better receiver than the rest but the rest are good too. Where oh where? Hmm. That corner.

"Her concentration is so deep.Better not be all for nothing"

"Don't mess up now Chibi-chan!"Kuro teased earning glares from my teammates and a sigh from Kenma.

I ignored his comment and threw the ball up further away to make it seem like a jump floater. I then ran and jumped and locked my target and slammed the ball tilting my index finger at a 90° angle. It flew to the middle directly where Yaku was.

"Heh. A simple serve." Kuroo remarked but he was oh so weong. At the poing he stretched out it swang to the edge and landed away from the line before he could even go after it.

Kenma's eyes were staring into my soul. Just like I did to his

I want to teach him some tricks. He seems to secretly enjoy the sport.

Pewt~

"Woaaah,that was cool!!" Inouka yelled in amusement.

"Wohoo!" Tanaka roared.