Chapter 9 Secret Practice.

Kayana pov

So it was morning and I got dressed. I made sure to wear my scarf and gloves. I opened the door to my house and exited. I saw Suga waiting for me so I called him.

"Oh hey Kayana." He said

"Morning Suga-san." I greeted.

He grinned.I nodded to awknowledge his smile.

"Hmmm." He mumbled

"Hey. Why don't you smile often?Your always so formal." He said.

"..."

"S-sorry...I didn't m-e-ean it like that. " he panickly apologized.

"It's fine. I just don't like being myself. I have reasons." I said gloomily.Then I realised. I showed emotion so I immediately went back to being emotionless.

"Oh. Gomensai.I didn't mean to ask a question of none of my business." He said.

"Really. Its fine." I cooly replied.

"If there's anything going on. You have us okay. We are your friends and you are like family to us. So we'll be there for you." He said kindly.

Flashback

"Girls there isn't enough space for everyone.One of you have to stay behind." Mother said.

They all glanced at the youngest.

'Well she'll never be famous or anything so she could stay. ' they thought.

They left with the others and the little girl stayed behind.

That is what I remember.

End of Flash back
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Family.huh?" I said coldly.

"Pft.Never really had one.Tsk not that I care. My care has long gone for them." I muttered.

Sugawara pov.

When I mentioned the word 'family' her eyes.From a glimmering grey to a cold, charcoal black. Something probally happened as she just stared dead ahead.

"Family.huh?" She said. It was as if she was a totally different person. As if the very word 'family' triggered a nevre. She looked like I don't even know. Lifeless. Yeah lifeless.

She then muttered something I couldn't understand.

What a weird one she is.More troublesome than any mystery Shirlock has solved. Why did she attend Karasuno. The VP mentioned she was very intelligent. With her skills she could have easily gone to a powerhouse school.Not to mention she attended Oogami.A fierce school indeed.So feirce they were not allowed in Nationals due to being so good. Why'd she drop out. Her house is 'Huge'. Must be rich. I don't understand her at all. Her volleyball skills are over the top. Did she come for Kageyama-kun? No? I doubt it. Why did Kageyama-kun attend here?Well this'll be one hard mystery to solve not to mention she is so isolated from everyone so it's not like she'll say.

"Sigh."

"Suga-san we are here. Guess we were right. Secret Practice." She said.

Her eyes. Back to normal as if nothing happened. What the hell? Okay well anyways better calm down. I bet she'll warm up to us in due course.

"Hmm. Well let's have a look." I replied smiling sweetly.

She nodded.

(Kayana pov)