Chapter-31 Date Tech

(Kayana pov)

I looked at my shoes which were recently polished.

'I wonder how the girls team did...'

'Hope they won.'

The crowd still astonished from the show we put on the court today. People still in awe. Gasps of shock. Just  great.

The sweat dripping on the floor. The squeeking of shoes. The cheers and chants except for Dateko's chant.... I missed it all.

I'm really thankfull to be able to play this sport once again. With more genuine people. I don't trust them completely or at all because that's just how I am but at least they aren't fake.

My old teammates were like snakes.

Really pretty but you know to stay faaar away from them.

They were deadly,dangerous,cunning.

I was lucky that I can read people.

Or it would have been the end of my career for me.
...

On a better note. Im so like extremely proud.

We won!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I knew that from seeing the score but still

They won!!They won!!They won!They're not flightless!!We showed these people that we can fly.Wohoooooooooooo!!!

"Kayana!" Someone exclaimed from some place on earth. I wasn't paying attention.

"Eh?" I muttered.

"Moron!!Baka!Kayana!" The voice said again chopping the tuft on my head.

"Aw!Moron Bakageyama!" I said flicking his head.

I puffed and glared at him. He had a just as intense glare as I did.

"Boi.What you glaring for?U freaking chopped my head." I said with a 😒 face.

He rolled his eyes.

"You were spacing out."

...

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"No."

"You sound as annoying as Oikawa."

Alright where was this conversation getting to.That is it.

"Whatever." I said and grabbed my stuff to head my way.

I sighed. Uneccessary stress but he's just telling the truth. I probally was spacing out. Oh well. I don't really care.

(Kageyama pov)

She's spacing out more than Hinata and snapping like a stick. Better let her cool off.

I didn't mean to offend her but I guess my words came out wrong.

Wait but she wouldn't care.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a tap on my shoulder.

It was Kayana. I couldn't really decide if she was gonna punch me or let me be.

Cheese and rice I'm just overthinking.

Please don't punch me

Or I might p-

"Kageyama,I'm not upset and stop making constipated faces because people are gonna assume you seriously need to poop ." She said with her usual expression.