Chapter -32 Haikyuu Halloween Special

Third pov

The air was thick and foggy and cold and all of those stayed away from the old. Yes old houses and allies and streets thats where the ghost had planned to meet.

Streets lights flickered and ghosts awakened. Children in costumes and candy waiting to be consumed.

Aches awaited those who were greedy while happy awaited the ones who were creepy.

Kayana/third pov

I walked calmly along the hallways creating a mysterious vibe as I passed.

People always wondered why I was so cold,closed off,Scary even. Only when I'm in a bad mood.

They also wondered  why they were so attracted to an 'Ice-queen' like me.

How could someone who looked so innocent be so cruel and rude.

So snappy,nice,polite and impolite at the same time.

It makes no sense.

Why do I return the waves and greetings of pupils yet completely shut them down when they appeoach me.

Lonely.

A word to describe me.

Absolutely friendless.

Yet I liked it that way.

It was by force I know the volleyball club.

Because I play with them its only naturall to have to communicate with them.

Yet,I don't actually mind.

Yes they may be loud. And some  completely stupid. But its in a good way.

Aside from them there is my one friend. I guess I can call her that.

She definately is more than a simple ,everyday classmate.

Yachi Hitoka.

An adorable 1st year who is easy to talk to.
Doesn't make me feel nervous.

Shy like me. Yet could keep a good conversation.

And a diligent one indeed.

The kind of friend you should keep and treasure.

Lets cut to the chase.

Students along the halls were buzzing and gossiping about the Halloween event that was taking place.

Kayana was just unfazed.

Or was she?

Planning on scaring someone.Or turning her house into a haunted house.

O-

Kayana pov

I was cut off by..................Noya-senpai.

I really must stop bumping into people.

Or else what happened with kenma😶😶will happen again and everyone  would be watching...