Chapter 13 Seijo 2.0

As I left I headed to the Foothill Store.

"Keinshin-kun!" I said loudly as I entered. 

"Eeh?Oh Kayana-chan. Hello." He greeted resting doen his newspaper. Always reading newspaper.

"Hiii. I came to say hello." I said as I leaned on the counter blowong my bangs out of my face

"And buy Applepie." I added casting a longing glance at thr aisle that held my dear long lost love.

"Hmm as usual. How many this time? 5?"

"Naah. I need to prepare for a loong day so about 6." I said with a grin. Yes I grinned. More like attempted😐

He chuckled."You have a big appetite don't you?" He said.

"Yuuuup." I said as I paid for the items.

"Well I gotta go home now. See yah round." I said .

"Yeah bye.AND PRACTICE YOUR SMILES MORE!THAT ATTEMP WAS CREEPY!" He replied.

#OUCH

Ukai's pov

I know that girl from somewhere. But where? Wait , I know her, she visits here regularly but she looks soo familiar in another way. Where on earth have I seen her before!

Kayana pov

As I exited I saw Kageyama speaking to Sugawara who had a genuine smile on his face. as Usual a sweet biwl of sugar.  A small smile tugged the inside of ny brain but my expression remained the same.

I already knew he was asking him about the condition. He really did change ever since that match in Junior High.

switch to stalker mode

I snapped a picture of Hinata then I continued my journey home

-----Next day we went through positions. I thought of some while I was lying down. I have quite a few actually. I never really thought they'd come in handy after I came to Karasuno. I just did them for fun. I'ma natural at many things you see. One thing though.

Flashback

"Your ankle has inflammation. The way it twisted is abnormal so please be sure you be careful while playing. Always wear this."

"Oh okay."

"That was one nasty fall though. Your lucky you came here as soon as it happened or you would've gotten Tetnus and we would have had to remove your leg."

I gasped in horror. It was her fault . What did I do?I could have been killed and they took her side.It was absoloutely truammatizing

That day. We went home with a loss. I cried. I cried hard and then left.

Flashback end

"So We are here concerning positions."