Chapter 17.5-This is the Ace

Peeeewt~

"Alright,Let's start!"

"Yoshaa!!!!"

-----------------------------

"Nice receive!"

The points are 1-1 and everyone is all worked up. As Hinata calls it the game against the ace.

Sugawara tossed the ball to the blonde dude from the association.

He then jumped and slammed it. Just as they were waiting for the ball to fall due to a slow reaction time it didn't happen.

"Kageyama!" I called.

He tossed to me and then I slammed it into the opponents side before they could even react.

...

Pewt~

"W-wait!!She actually received that?"

"That jump was so high!"

"Nice kill!!!!!" Hinata yelled.

2-0 with us in lead.

Ukai pov

What the heck was that.I didn't even notice when she dove in for the receive and yet she was able to run onto the other side and spike. I heard of hear abilities from gramps but I didn't beleive it until I saw her on the Best female player overall ina ll positions. I watched a match on a CD from Nationals with Milton or Mildon Accadammy I think but I have never seen her live.Even though I get this feeling she isn't playing near her fullest potential.

Kayana pov

"Suga-san Nice toss!" I said.

"Baka!You can't praise the opponents." Kageyama said hitting my head with a slight blush.

"E-eh.But his quick was so cool." I said.

"Wait. Is Tobio-chan jealous!" I asked.Apparantly Tsukishima heard and snickered.

"Looks like The King's jealous.Can't get praised by your Queen." Tsukishima teased.

"Yo Tsukki.Nice one but Mr. King here...is ga-Ack!" I got bonked on the head.

"Shut up volleyball b!tch." Kageyama glared.

"V-Volleyball B!tch?"I stuttered

Tsukishuma and Yamaguchi snickered.