Chapter 17- Ukai Kenshien

Kayana pov
So after school.

What was I doing.

I was thinking about some new plays and while I was walking I bumped into Take-chan.Ooops.

"Ack.Oh..Gomen sensei." I said bowing.

"E-eh.I-ts fine." He said waving his hands dismissivly.

"Oh and I heard your looking fod a coach." I said. He nodded.

"I'm in contact with one and I'm confident he'll accept soon." He confidentally said with sparkles in his eyes.

"Hmm.Alright well good luck but I actually have someone on my mind." I said.

"Oh really?" Sensei asked.

"Y'know the Ukai-san,right?" I asked.

"Oh.Yeah." he said.

"My cousin used to be on the Karasuno team which was coached by the former Ukai so I used to train with them. I was planning on asking Keinshin-san today.Seeing as we have a match with Nekoma. He's gotta say yes. I'm positove he will." I said.

I'm sorry but don't you find the little giant. I dunno. Hawt.Sorry he just is.😖😖.

"Oh well I was just heading there." Sensei said excited.

"Yosh!well let's go." I said dragging sensei.

'Sorry sensei.'😳😳

--Timeskip--

"We are here~"

Poor sensei. I dragged him here though he seemed to excited to notice. Phew .

Meanwhile in store

"By the shores of the coursing Hirose River.Memories do not return~"

Sensei creepily peeped through the window while Ukai was singing some song.

'Wow.Sensei is so coool.'

"Gwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!" I heard then Ukai came stomping out the store.

"Wh-what are you doing!!" He yelled

"A-ah I'm sorry. I was just checking to see if you had any customers." Sensei said frantically waving his arms.

"You're here about coaching again,aren't you?"

"Yes."

I hid in the shadows using my lack of presence ability.Comes in handy at times.

...

Sigh....

...

"I still like to play. I even have a local team but I don't want to coach. It's stuffy."

"I see..."

"And I don't want to go to that gymnasium either."

And blah blah blah.Not to be rude but ny job is simple.Make him coach.

So they reached a part where I come in.
This is where I make myself noticed.

"So.You don't wanna go to that gymnasium,huh?Well I'm not sure if you noticed but I think now is time I properly introduced myself.Kayana Shiona. I used to be the top player back in my day but after a while I stopped for a break but I'm still a prodigy and I can tell you that these boys can play. They have stamina and enough discipline and skills as well.Plus we have a practice match with..Nekoma.." I said with a smirk tugging on my lips.

"N-Nekoma??And your The Kayana Shiona!!The Volleyball Goddess!!I knew you were familiar!!Why didn't you say so!!B-but w-why now?!?!"

"The director,Nekomata who was close friends with Ukai and is very close to Shiona-san here,just came out of retirement. When Shiona-san heard that she requested a practice match for the team which was quickly accepted die to the fact she helped their team take the nationals." He explained.