Chapter 10 Practice for Practice match

Kayana pov

"Lunch.Lunch. Its time for lunch. Then you get some food.Food to munch. Lunch . Lunch. Munch. Munch. Oh my lhawd. I forgot its brunch." I sang randomly looking ahead and mostly avoiding looks of people in the hallways.

It was at  lunch time and the halls of Karasuno were packed with students going their merry way to meet up with friends in other classes and rushing to get to the cafeteria.The polished tiles were being dirtied by tjose who have faoled to keep their luch in their box and juice in their  carton.  I approached the grassy field outside and saw a blur of orange. It looked like a familiar shrimp.(sorry Hinata)

"Shoyou?"

"Probally practicing. Such a good kid." I said.

I ran up to them with my long hair flowing everytime a soft wind blew.

"Shoyou."I hailed lightly and hugged him.

"K-kayana. Hiiii!!!!" He exclaimed.

"Hi Suga-san."

"Hi there Kayana. Came to help practice?" He asked.

"Yup." I said.

"Alright."

So Suga taught Hinata how to receive properly.

"Starting from tomorrow i'll toss to you." Suga said.

"Woow! Really!?"

"I am the official setter of Karasuno,you know." He said smiling.

"Yaaah. I'll toss too." I said

"You wanna practice spiking,right?" He asked.

"Yeah.I love spiking!" He exclaimed.

We continued practicing. He
missed a toss.

"Hinata lower your waist like this." I
said as I fixed his position. He nodded enthusiastically awaiting his next toss.

"Alright Suga give him a toss please."

"Osu."

He got the receive a little wobbly but I guess its better that the crappy one he did just now.

"Yeah like that." I said with a nod.

"Yaaah!Thanks!" he said hugging me. Cuute and cuddly tooooo. Yaaaay. MORE HUGS FOR MEEEEEEEEEEE.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hey Tanaka-senpai!" I whispered.

"Yes !! I am your senpai!! Wait. She called ne senpai."he said. He then fell clutching his heart.

'Yo what the fridge.'

"SENPAIIIIIIII LISSSTEEEEN TOOO MEEEEEE."
I dragged  out with an irritated look.I wasted energy to talk man. Yes I'm in my lazy mode.That teacher did this to me.

"She said it again!!" He then Passed out.

"Ennoshita-senpaii. Tanaka-Senpai feinted." I dragged lazily with a hopeless look.

He looked at the floor and sweatdropped.

"Geez . I swear this kid and his antics." He chuckled.