Book explanation. Read b4 proceeding

Author speaking.

Alrighty. This is so that you know what's going on in the book.Listen carefully. I now understand the concept of my book so what is here is what is going on so I edited the other chapters to fit here so read everything and it will  be clear.

Q:When she started playing volleyball

A: At age 9.

Q:why did she start playing?

A: Well she saw her cousin playing and got interested. Some time after it became therepy because she was violent/ish and took out her anger on the ball.

Q:why isn't her last name the same as Chii-chan?

A: Well her parents .....revealed later so she asked her grandparents to change her last name.

Q: First time to Nationals?

A: At age 13(sorry of I confused you before but this chapter is to clarify everything)

Q: Why does she act cold?

A: because sh'e truammatized and doesn't specifically like people so sh eputs a protective barrier blocking off all emotions from them. Whether she is happy on the inside on the outside it seems as if she doesn't care.

Q: Is she taller that Hinata?

A:Yes she is but they were about the same when he grew to 164

Q:why does she act lazy and happyish around her Mildon team?

A:She feels comfortabls around them and that can't change unless they betray her but they didn't and wouldn't so she tries to act happy because it relieves stress.

Q: How does she know Akane?

A: Before foing to Japan she lived in  America where Mildon is but she and her team came to Oogami for an exchange student thing.

Q: How does this whole time thing work?

A:At age 13 went to Nationls twice but didn't attend school until meeting Oikawa and Iwa-chan.Also helps Nekoma

At age 14 once and after incident moved to Japan temporarily. Goes to Kitagawa Daichi but doesn't see Oikawa and Iwa so befriends Kageyama.Get's into argument with Childhood friend Ushijima.

At age 15  third year and can't play volleyball so stays and helps coach Kageyama and Kita team.after applies for Karasuno after getting a house from granparents who owned it.

Age 16-present- friends from Mildon are in exchange program so are in Japan. They won't participate in Volleyball because their team is too strong so they are a training team for those who are strong and weak or for those who want to train.

Okay so this just about wraps it up. I hope this was usefull to you. So for reading i'll just pitch in a little story below.

...

GOSHIKI ONESHOT---FLUFFFFFFF

Yes you are Kayana but ooc for the fitting of the role.

....
The wind was calm and the atmoshpere was a peaceful one.
The trees swayed elegantly as leaves fell gracefully falling onto the healthy, green grass.

Kayana walked along the sidewalk as she was enjoying the peacefullness.

'What could go wrong?' She though enjoying the tranquility.