Chapter 21- Training Camp Day 3

This is about 3:00a.m

Yamaguchi pov

I'm asleep.For some reason I feel like I have a really nice dream. Whatever pillow I'm hugging is the best. So soft and smoothe and warm.I hugged it tighter and buried my face in it.

Kayana pov

I have a lot of stuffed toys and pillows. Sorry but they help me sleep. None of them are this comforting though. And none of them smell this nice. Uwaaah. The pillow is hughing me. I hugged it tighter also.No nightmares, huh. Just a single flashback. I remembered what Kenma said yesturday about being judged. They say he looks unstable and stuff like that.Reminds me..

Flashback

"Hello. My name is Shiona Kayana and I'd like to aply for Setter position for the club." I said smiling.

"You.Pft as if. Look at how wimpy you are ."

"Yeah. You look like a shrimp." 

Bham!!

"Eep!!" I screamed as I was thrown to the ground by a girl on the team.

"Pipsqueek. You can't even take a slight push."

My head began to hurt alot but I loved volleyball to much so I put the pain away and stood up even though my smile wasn't as bright as it was before.

"I can prove that I'm a good setter. Please just let me try." I pleaded.

"We'll lose with an idiot l-

"Akane!!Shut up and leave the girl alone." Someone said and came to me.

"Hello, my name is Misa and I'm captain. Sorry about Akane.Here you can play ,right?" She asked unsure.

I nodded.

"Position?"

"I can play all positions but I'd like to try for setter first." I said.

"You hear how cocky she is. 'Tryna act like she's gonna get accepted so she can play 'All positions.'" Akane mocked saying 'All positions' in a high pitched voice.

I tried ignoring the comments  but some of them hurt. My smile stayed.

After I tried out I was accepted so this was a week after during practice.

"Hey..Let's spike her in her pretty 'lil face with this." Akane whispered to the girl next to her,Sayu.

"Haha."

I was picking up the balls when I felt a stinging sensation not in my face(where it was supposed to hit) but in my abdomen.The room went silent except for some low-key snickers. It knocked the air out of me. I began to cough violently and everyone stood there not wanting to get involved. They just left me there except for Misa who tried to help me but I passed out.

The pain was immense. It hurt like hell. I felt as If I was I dunno.It was so much. My smile was wiped off completely and I had a look of discomfort and pain. I had to be sent to the hospital and there was a big purple bruise on my stomach. Luckily it didn't damage my wound but it did some damage.

There was no problem though because my parents were ...I dunno.

After that I was like a wimp in the eyes of most.

"A stray ball hit her and she passed out. Pft why is she on our team."

"So embarrassing."