Chapter 4 The Game against Shrimpy-chan

Lewe start this noww...

Hinata's Story.

(3rd pov)

While cycling to visit the court, Hinata watched a glimpse of the national Volleyball competition displayed in the Television. Mesmerized by the short spiker of Karasuno High School nicknamed "the little Giant also Kayana's cousin. "ability to jump higher than his taller build opponent, he took the image to the core of his heart and then eventually motivated himself to become a volleyball player.

In contrast to his motivation to join volleyball club, his Junior High School, Yukigaoka did not have an official volleyball club so that he ended up became the only member of it.

With the help of his friend, who he asked to join despite that they came from different clubs, he managed to enter the preliminary of the year volleyball championship. Unfortunately, The first match pits his barely qualified team with the favorite candidate Kitagawa Daiichi.
Yeah My school.

Not only that they lack in experience, their smaller build added with the lack of team member makes the first match look like a battle between Daud and Goliath.Poor Sunshine -chan. (I cried🙁)

You got 6 small build players againts 14 tall players. I am shorter than Hinata.probally an tall as ....Guardian Diety😉

While going to the Toilet Hinata overheard some of the Kitagawa players judging his team and he ended up arguing with them.
Enter Tobio Kageyama, the setter of the Kitagawa Daiichi. He told his junior that they were just a bench warmer and should not underestimating the other team since they were actually have less experience as well. Which is cocky and mean but he is on my team.

Both Hinata and Kageyama argue that neither of them is going to lose and let the chance of participating in the upcoming competition.

My pov

"Kageyama . Come on let us go." I said to him

"Hai." He said as I ruffled his hair.

"Stop. It's embarrassing." He complained

"Well then don't stray away."

Third person pov

The first match was losing battle for Hinata's team and Kitagawa Daiichi quickly rack up the scores.
Regardless of the condition, Hinata still try his best to cheer his team members. Meanwhile, the self-centered setter (Kageyama) made his team member angry since not only that he was too uptight, he never tried to synch his pass with the team member making the pass extremely difficult to spike.

Kayana sighed from the sidelines and apologized to coach who was watching silently.

In the second match, Hinata managed to score and it infuriated Kageyama since his peer did not try their best to catch the spike, which later on created more rifts between him and his peers. Shiona had to go separate them before it got to intense causing fans who saw her to yell .In the Kitagawa Daiichi winning point, Hinata surprised them with his high reflexes and capability to take a very difficult pass.

'This is the how to make jumping look awesome'Shiona thought in awe. Kageyama glared even more at Hinata.

Even though the ball was inaccurately passed, using his fast reflex and determination, Hinata succeed to spike the ball. Yet the ball was counted out and the team lost it first official preliminary match.

Unable to face the loss, the tears filled Hinata confronted Kageyama and told him that one day he will defeat the setter.

Kayana pov.

I saw Tobio talking to the Orange haired kid.
He was being mean to him. Really Mean.He was crying.

"Tobio. Stop being mean to him." I said
Pulling on his arm.

"Tsk. Whatever . He's just a waste anyways."and with that he walked away.
Oh dear. I swear Tobio-chan is suuuch a pin to deal with sometimes.

The boy was still crying on the stairs so I ran up to him and engulfed him in a hug.

Yeah because thats not creepy at all.

"Oi listen here. You were great today. You made jumping look cool and you were brave enough to play against them . I mean come on. You lack experience and yet you were still able to earn points. Never give up okay. I can tell you'll do great .Especially with your abilities and will. Just a few years of practice. Don't let your stamina,reflex and jumping skills go to waste." I said to him.

"Really!" He said sniffling.

"Yeah. Really." I replied firmly.

"Yosha! I'll train hard and beat the King!" He exclaimed jumping. I patted his head.

"That's the way to go. Say what's your name?"

"Hinata Shoyou!"

"Kayana Shiona." I replied

"Woow as in The Queen of The Court?!"

"Yep. I hope to see you again. I have a match to go to. Make sure and keep playing so you can get stronger." I said and hugged him.
He hugged back. I placed a kiss on his cheek and left with one last wave.

As I was walking back to Tobio and the team I bumped into someone and fell on my bum.

"Gomen." He said panicking. Probally thought I was gonna cry. I'm hella tough so no.

Or more likely that would be embarrassing.

"No. No I apologize .I wasn't looking." I said as I got up and I bowed.

Okay he was cute .Silver hair and golden eyes. He had a beauty mark by his eye. Probally a volleyball player . A setter. His hands seem to be of use, especially his fingers. They are slightly tilted a habit most setters pick up . Hmm. Oh wait I'm staring. Oops.

"Umm....Kayana Shiona nice to meet yah." I said sticking my hand out.

"Sugawara Koushi." He said shaking it.

"By chance are you a volleyball player?" He asked.

"Yup Mildon Accadammy." I said. His cheeks were dusted a light shade of pink.

"I attend Kitagawa though. " I added. His hands were awfully soft for a player.

"Hmm okay well I gotta go. Nice meeting you Shiona-sa-" he was cut off bye.

"Kyaa look its Shiona!! The Goddess!!"

"Omomomyyy yess it isss!!" Fans yelled.

"Oh it was nice meeting you to but I have to go before I get noticed. Bye Sugawara-senpai." I said before leaving.

His jacket had Kurasano. My cousin said someghing about attending there. The Little Giant said he went to that school and went to nationals. Hmmn. I wanna see Sugawara. Okay well I'll go to that school.

What am I doing with my life? Choosing schools like choosing cake at the bakery.

Back to Hinata in (third person POV)

thus after the match, Hinata trained himself promising that one day he will defeat Kageyama in the volleyball match . After finishing his middle school, he entered the Karasuno High School .

...

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next Chapter...!!! @crimsonredslayer.

Edited