Chapter 29-Inter-High-Flashback

Has some cursing below
This was like a few days befor Inter-High

...
(Kayana pov)

"Kayana."  A  cold voice said with a pissed-off expression.

"B-but it hurt only a little." I responded quickly.

"I know exactly what you're about to say b-

"Stop playing!!It will break your damn foot  in half for fucks sake!!Take care of yourself!! I warned you!!"

"But Doctor. I love playing. It's the only thing my useless body can do. You won't understand....." I mumbled a bit angered.

"Brat!!You're a fricken brat!! I'm tryna help you and you don't even make the effort to meet me half-way!? So ungrateful."

Who the fridge is this man to be telling me this shit!Ungrateful.........What the actuall hell!!!!How does this situation even relate!?Brat??Doctors can't go around calling people that!

I looked down at my leg. That was a really deep cut. It  would not heal for what reason,I don't know. Akane is a fridgen hoe.

There it was... The answer. This dumbass doctor was drunk. He has famuly issues. He started helping me in-place for my other doctor a few weeks ago. This is unneccessary. I will not be abused by some damn stranger doctor.

I emotionlessly looked at the doctor.

You are no longer one of my respect. You are no longer one I can trust and you never were.I eill not sit and eat this shit. Brat!!Brat my a foot thats what!

"Listen here. I will play volleyball. I will  go to Nationals and accommplish my goals.My grandma and granpa are counting on me and so is my team. " I blandly responded.

"If you have family problems it doesn't involve me. I have burdens of my own to handle."

If this doctor is drunk which I believe he is, He smells of alchohol. Then I will not have him take out his anger on me. Too many people have. I am done. Done,I say. I need to relieve my stress or I'll have another mental break-down.

----------

I went home and opened the door to be greeted by Tora and Clawdya.

"Oh,Helo adorable fuzzies." I said petting them gently.

"Purr~"

"Hoooot!!"

"Such a noisy pet." I joked going to get food for them.

After I fed them I went to my room and headed straight to the bathroom. Darn my leg hurts like fudge. I guess I'll be using the tub.

I opened the tap and turned the water to hot.
I watched as the bathtub filled up slowly. It was completely filled after ten minutes. I stripped quickly avouding the gap in mu foot and then I climbed in and kept my leg out. I need to use seriously germ-free water for that.

When Oikawa Confronted the team at the practice match....

He had this look

I've never seennit before

It was

Scary....sadistic...smug......

He usually has an annoying personality. When Kageyama said it was worst than Tsukishima I thought it was his annoyingness...but...he's never showed me that side before.