Chapter 36- Christmas Speciallllll

Third pov

It was the eve of Christmas. The cold winter snow falling and leaving a frosty sensation on the faces of those it fell on. Parents rushed down streets doing last minute shopping for their loved ones and family. Cheery, jolly and merry is how they felt. The grey and fluffy clouds were packed with tons of white powder just waiting to decorate the streets and houses. Shovelers(the people who remove snow from yards with shovels) shoveled and children sat around a fire-place chatting about what they think they got or helped prepare Santa's cookies.

Oh what a wonderful sight it was.

A wonderful sight indeed.

Karasuno Highschool

Today. Karasuno had a special Christmas Event for students. A gift exchange. Almost everyone was excited and better yet their was a transfer student. Yes . On this day there was indeed weird for someone to suddenly get transferred so it had students eager to meat him/her.

Kayana pov

I woke up to the sound of someone busting my door open.

What the hell.

I realy didn't want to get up right now. Like it's to friggen early for this.

I didn't even bother to open my eyes. Whether it's a bandit. I don't care. I neeeeddd to sleep.

What time is it even. Probally around 12:00

Thud.

Okay now it's in my bed. Should I freak out???

"K-kayana." Someone called shakily.

What the fuque?

"H-help m-m-me." It said .

Now I'm disturbed.

I opened my eyes too see who was there. White hair. Grey/brown eyes.

Kaneki.

"Kaneki w-what's wrong?" I asked. (Don't worry. He is now your brother. Because. Why not. Let's be random!!!!)

"T-that lion thing. Tried to eat me." He said .

"Huh? Oh you mean Emperor?" I asked.

He nodded.

Rolling my eyes playfully at him I took my hands and flicked him on the forehead. He gave a confused stare.

"Why the hell did you do that?" He asked irritatedly.

"Because..."
I trailed off.

"he's a tiger. Silly." I said.

Kaneki glared at me.

"Why do you have a tiger?" He questioned.

I pulled him off my bed and walked outside my room with him.

"Because I'm lonely and he's really wonderful company." I replied.

He sighed.

"Whatever."

I stuck my tongue out and proceeded to the breakfast making.

He was about to go back to bed now aware of the fact that my pet probally isn't dangerous. Or at least he hoped.

"Oh Ken!" I called.

"What?" He replied.

"Merry Christmas eve darling. We have last minute shopping to do." I said glaring haaard at the knife which made me cut my finger.