Chapter 26-Inter-High is Close

Kayana pov

As I walked in the gym I was tackled to the floor.I don't even have to look to know who it is.

"Kayana-chaaaaan!!!!!Let me learn how to serve like you!!!" A certain carrot head said eagerly.

Soo cute but this position is awkward.

"Hinata,dumbass!!You can't go tackling her like that!" Kageyama yelled in fury.

"Yolo~ everyone .I need to get up first,Muffin-chan.So please get off me." I said. He beamed and got off and began jumping around.

'Inter-High is in a month..gotta get this team in shape. We need these gears working.'

" I know!!Let m-

"Kayana-chaaaan,My Goddess has arrived!!" I was once again tackled.

"Ugh...Noya-senpai." I groaned trying to get out of his embrace.

"Yes!!Keep calling me senpai!!" He hollered earning some people's attention. I internally sighed but I can't because I'm being suffocated.

"Alright,Alright.Thanks for the hug but we have to practice. Now get off before I make you run extra laps." I sternly said.

I saw the others glaring at Nishinoya who was pouting. The only person that should be doing that is me. So why are they glaring at him.Heh but he's too adorable. Damn you cute people .My ultimate weakness is cuteness.

Correct Answer:Noya got to tackle you and hug you. They want to hug you to.

Your Answer:Logic not found....

"Alright. I want you all to do some block follows. Move swiftly or you'll mess your turn will be up.If you miss do ten step shuffles and head to the back of the line." I instructed.

"Hai!"

I went and got in-line seeing as Keinshin was doing the spiking.

"This is what your block follow should look like." I said.

As the ball was spiked I dashed to the spot and perfectly received it.

"'This is my last chance.' Always tell yourself that." Coach instructed .

"Give it all you got!" He then hit for Hinata who missed.
He has gotta fix that.

"If you don't,the one chance you wasted could cost you the match!"

Flashback.....

"Everyone,you all did a good job today in the match against Nekoma.Inter-High Preliminaries begin next month on June 2nd." Takeda said.

"There are no district preliminaries in Mayagi so we go straight to prefectual preliminaries.About out of 60 teams in the prefecture only one will go to Nationals.Lose one maych and yhe journey ends.If you want to take revenge against Nekoma you must take first in Miyagi.There's no other way. Second place won't cut it.Of course they'll have to win the battle to represent Tokyo,as well." Coach said.

"Those guys can do it." Tanaka roared.

"Yeah,they're strong." Nishinoya joined.with steam coming out they're noses....😐.