Chapter 1- lets meet

Hey guys so I got bored and felt like making another H20vanoss book because I went to see wolves and it was really cool. They love to play. And then I thought of hey what about and omega and alpha book. So I made one for fun. It won't be updated as often cause I got other books but I know you want different things here and there. So here it is.

----------------------------------------------

Jonathan's point of view

It was just Evan and me in the skype call. No one has ever seen my face. I love to make videos with my best friends. Evan and I were up all night playing GTA 5. I placed a sticky bomb on Evans motorcycle with out him noticing. I silently giggled at my action.
"What you laughing at?" Evan was on to me.
"Nothing!" Evan got on his motorcycle and started to drive off. I then made it explode.

"YOU FUCKER!" I was laughing hard. I went to steal a car but then was exploded by a rocket luncher.
"AHHHH!!"
"That's what you get."
"Yeah right. You had stabbed me earlier." We had an awkward silence.

"So del when will I meet you and see your face?"
"M-my face? M-meet me?" I was kinda nervous. He was an alpha and I'm an omega. I wouldn't want him to know that I'm an Omega. Us omegas give of a sent similar the other omegas. Alphas can smell omegas better. Most of my friends were Alphas. They would make fun of me if they found out then they wouldn't want to be my friend.
"Well yeah everyone is going on the vacation to take a break from videos for a week and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?" I had to think fast.
"I think it's time I showed you guys my face but the people can't know okay." I didn't know what I was thinking.

"That is awesome I'm so excited to see you. You can bring a friend if you want."
"Is Luke fine?"
"Sure." I wanted to bring Luke because he is an Alpha he is just a friend tho nothing else. He might cover up my sent so the other won't know. I hope this plan works.

This is all I'm giving you for now if you like it then I shall continue. Let me know in the comments if you like. I won't update until I get one.