Chapter 51- games

I set up my mic and I decided we could play a game all together. Nothing scary because of Ashly but I decided to go on Gmod and start there. I placed Ashly in my lap and Evan brought up a chair next to me. I pressed play.

"What's up everybody H2Odelirious here back on gmod. As you can see I have some one special with me. Say hi." They both said hi at the same time. "And I have something important to tell you guys. If you haven't noticed Evan and I haven't been playing games much together and the reason why is because we are dating. And we have marked each other. And the other person you heard was our pup Ashly. She is only 5 and she is an alpha. Wow that feels great to get off my chest." I smiled at Evan. "I'm got to let Ashly here be the boss in telling us what to do. Evan will get on a different computer so he is in the game too."

I waited. I can't believe I said it all. I feel a little more confident as well. Evan was on the same map as me. We were just doing sandbox. And we were on the one with the tall buildings.
"Here press this key." I pointed to a key on the keyboard for Ashly to push on. She did and it brought up a variety of things I can spawn.

"Do that one." She pointed to the dinosaur on the screen.
"Are you sure?" I asked. She nodded.
"Wait spawn what?" I heard Evan. I stairs in the air so it wouldn't attack me. And then I spawned the dinosaur. "Oh god." She started to run when it was chasing him. Ashly was laughing. We started to mess around some more. And then it had to end.

"Okay guys I'm going to end the video here I hope you enjoyed. Say good bye Ashly." She took the mic into her hands and leaned into it close.
"Good bye!" She yelled into the mic. I cringed at the horrifying sound it made processed through the mic. She giggled. I stopped the recording. And placed her down on the floor.
"Here go ask dad if he can unbox those toys we bought yesterday."
"Okay." She ran off and I started to edit the video and decided to place a little headphone warning at the end.

When I finished I saw the upload button. Clicked it seeing the bar move saying 100% and then saying video has been uploaded. I sighed leaning back in my chair. I then felt something hit my heat. I turned around to see Ashly with a nerf gun. She ran off giggling.

"Hey you get back here!" I started to chase after her. She was already downstairs so I when down there. "Where did you go?" I slowed my pace walking around. I opened the bathroom door to be attacked by Evan and Ashly. They both had nerf guns and they started to shoot at me. I fell backwards trying to block the little bullets.

"Hah alpha team wins!" Evan said. I lifted myself up using my elbows as support.
"Yeah yeah you got me. But that's not fair. There are two of you and one of me."
"Sucks to suck." (my friend says this to me all the time) I sat up sitting crisscross on the floor. Ashly ran up to me giving me a hug.

"You want some lunch. I got some peanut-butter and jelly sandwich's."
"Yeah!" She let go and started to skip to the kitchen. Evan helped me up to my feet.
"Thanks let's go eat." I gave him a kiss on the lips and we walked into the kitchen to see Ashly already at the table waiting.