Chapter 15- Its here

When Evan came back he saw all the food gone and found me asleep. He joined me of course and that's were I am now. I wake up feel hot. I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror to see that I'm sweating. I took my shirt off yet still feeling hot. I wiped my forehead and walked back to the bed but half way I started to feel weak in my legs. I felt a burning sensation in my lower region and it started to get worse. I fell on the ground before I could get in bed. I saw Evan jolt up and saw I was not in bed. I started to panic. My heat was starting

Evan got out of bed. He couldn't see because it was dark but he can hear. So I made a sound. My mouth just couldn't speak I was just to focused on the pain and the urge being pleasured.

"Jonathan!" I started to drag myself to the bed when I was picked up. I bounced up and down a little from being dropped on the cushion. The lights then turned on and I saw Evan. His eyes were full of lust. My sent must have been doing it.

"E-Evan p-please...I-it hurts." He went through the drawers in the dresser and took out the blind fold. He walked back to me and placed it onto me. I couldn't see anything. I could only feel. I felt him kiss my stomach making shivers go down my spine. He started to go higher up to my neck. He attacked my neck biting it aggressively making me moan. I felt his hands go along side my hips as he slowly pulled my pants off. I was still thinking about the pain.

My mine may have been clouded with list but just the fact of him doing it with me made me sacred. What would he think of me. This is like a whole new level in friends, this was like a relationship of being together. I felt his lips live my neck and stared to kiss lower.

He started to make my lips quiver. I wanted more he stoped at the rim of my boxers and when back to my lips. He palmed me region making me moan in the kiss giving him and entrance for him to explore. I had my hands on his back digging my nails into his skin. He growled each time I dug them it harder.

I felt his hands grab the rim of my boxers and slowly pull them off. Then I didn't feel him touching me or kissing me. I couldn't see what was going on. I could hear him moving around the room. The I felt his hands around my wrist. I felt something soft and smooth wrap around them and then tightened up. My arms were lifted over my head. After a few seconds I couldn't move my arms. He tide me up. I heard him move around again. The pain was unbearable. Then I felt something go on my member.

"E-Eva-ahh~!" I gasped in surprise as I felt vibrations around my member. I started to moan. That's until something got put into my mouth. It was a piece of cloth.
"You don't want to wake the others Jon, now do you." I could hear him all around me. My moans were muffled.

I could move my lower body and legs. I felt something warm and wet on my member but could quite make out what it was. That's when I realized he was giving me a blowjob. It felt amazing along with the vibrating toy, I was close to the edge.

I few minutes later I came. I spat the cloth out panting like crazy. I felt his hands go up my body and too the blind fold. He took it off and I saw his brown eyes full of lust. He kissed my passionately and I felt him take the toy off of me. I felt better as the pain died down. Our lips parted and we looked at each other in the eyes. I started to move but was stoped remembering that I was tied up.

"Hey can you?" I looked at the tied wrist.
"Oh yeah sure." He was snapped back into reality. I felt the tightness on my wrist losses making me able to move right. I sat up and leaned in close to Evan. He was still clothed and I wasn't but I didn't care anymore. He wrapped his hands around me making me feel happy.

"You do realize your supposed to fill me up right?" He was supposed to fill me with his semen to help the pain. Will that's what I read and that's what Lui told me. But he didn't which was strange.
"Yeah but that was payback for the mean things you did to me when we were playing games together. So feel the pain."
"Your and ass hole."
"I know but you should get some rest I'll get you some more food and I'll tell the guys that you started too so they stay away from you." He kissed my cheek and got up placing the blanket over my. I started to fall asleep and tried to see how much sleep I could get before it starts up again.

I turn my body to look out the window and can see that it was morning. We did it for that long. I could hear him walk out and shut the door locking it. I closed my eyes falling asleep.