Chapter 6- Pocky Game

"So Jon you enjoying vacation." I looked up at him, He was tall compared to me.
"Hell yeah I am." He giggled at me. I looked around to see a candy store. My eyes went big and I grabbed Evans arms and started to jump up and down.

"Evan can we go in there!" I pointed at the candy store. He smiled.
"Sure." We walked in and I was like a little girl excited on Christmas. I saw gummy bears and thought of Lui. He would want some of these. I grabbed them and looked around some more. I walked up to a shelf and found these boxes. It said pocky sticks on them. I loved to eat them.

I grabbed the box and went to the counter Evan was still looking at candy

I grabbed the box and went to the counter Evan was still looking at candy. I purchased the two items and went to Evan.
"So what did you get." He asked me. I showed him his eyes drifted on the pocky box and he turned red a little. I didn't know why.

"Evan are you okay?" He shook his head.
"Oh yeah I'm fine." I raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off.
"Did you get anything?" I asked.
"Nah I didn't see anything I liked."
"Okay well let's go get something to eat." I suggested. I was getting hungry and the candy didn't make it better.
"Sure let's go."

----------------------------------------------

Evan an I were at a café. They had some tables outside and since it was a beautified day out we decided to sit there. We were eating for our drinks and food. It was something small not big. I got a slice of cake and Evan got a muffin. I was looking at the blue sky as some cloud rolled by.

"Hey...Jon can I see the pocky sticks?" I looked over at him.
"Oh yeah sure." I took my pocky sticks out and gave it to him. He opened it up and took a stick out. Maybe he just wanted one.
"You play a game with these you know that right." He told me. There is a game for these, cool.
"Really what's the game?" He's face was turning red.

"Two people begin eating one Pocky from each end. The first person whose mouth comes off the Pocky or the other player gets to the middle first loses." (Little did you know he took out the kissing part)
"That's it."
"Yes."
"Then I want to play." I took the stick out of his hand and placed one side in my mouth.he looked around and he slowly bit the other side. I looked in his deep brown eyes making me blush at the position we were in. This was kind embarrassing. But I want to win. I held my hand up showing three fingers. I was going to count down.

3..2..1. And that's when I started to eat to the middle. Evan was doing the same. Our lips were close but I can't take my mouth off or I will lose. I took another bite and I felt Evans lips on mine. We were kissing. My face was beat red. I shot back up covering my face.
"Looks like we tied." Evan says. He never said anything about kissing. I'm so embarrassed. I move my fingers a little so I could see him.

"We just kissed."
"Yeah."
"Your not shocked about it."
"No." Is Evan gay or bi.
"How."
"I'm bi, Kissing guys are fine with me." I gasped.

"What!"
"Nothing I just didn't know. I thought you were supposed to tell your best friend this stuff." I punched his arm.
"Okay okay I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
"You better be." I crossed my arms pouting.

"Don't you start pouring you liked the kiss any ways...did you?"
"I'm not answering that." He smirked.
"Really then I shall wait for my answer but you must say it and I won't forget."
"Deal."

Sorry for short chapter but I'm been training for my black belt and I'm testing for it tomorrow. I have to run a 25 or less min 2 mile and do 30 push ups and 50 sit ups in under 2 min and 15 seconds. That's me down in the picture doing a side kick.