Chapter 47- what about a pup

Evan and I were on the couch chilling together. My legs were over his while I was on my phone. He was watching tv.

"Hey Jonathan. Remember what your parents said."
"They say a lot of things. I need you to be more specific."
"You know when they mentioned pups."
"Your thinking about that?" I said. Was Evan thinking about wanting a pup.
"Well yeah. Why not I thinks it's a good step into our relationship."
"We aren't even married."
"Do we have to be married to have a pup." I paused.
"Nooo not really." I slowly said my no.

"Exactly. Do you even want to get married." Yes. I really do.
"Yes-no-maybe. I don't know." Yes you fucking do. It's yes.
"Well I'll do it but let's get a pup first."
"But we are the opposite definitions of parents."
"We can be awesome parents. Trust me."
"I'm just scared. What if they don't like us." I've seen some pups get bullied for having gay parents. I don't want that to happen to mine.
"It's okay we can do it together. And if some people bully the pup we will fix it so nothing happens." He have me a hug.

"Okay and how did you know about the bullying would bother me." I looked up at him.
"Cause it's common and I knew you would Thank about that." I rolled my eyes at him.

————————————————————————

Evan has been looking at adoption centers. While I was think about really fun activities we could do. I want the pup do be different like me and Sky. Like a female alpha or a male omega. That would be so cute. Little alpha male pups are kinda hard to take care of. They are rowdy and messy. But if you have a female alpha pup they will listen just like a male omega pup. They do Well is school and don't cause much trouble. But I did cause some not a lot. Alpha are made to be strong and they have a caring heart. Omegas are usually the carriers and they are smart and intelligent.

About having a pup comes responsibility. People will start to notice that Evan and I aren't playing together and will start to make theory's. So I might one who is a little older like 5. They are able to walk, talk and understand rights and wrongs. I got up off the couch and took my notes with me. I walked into the gaming room where Evan was. He was on the computer looking the adoption centers.

"Are you really sure we should do this."
"Positive." Evan answered.
"Well I have some notes. About what we could have."
"Really." He turned the chair and gave me a sly smirk.
"Yes. Female alpha. Age at lest 5"
"You want a female alpha. That's pretty rare to find but most people wouldn't want that because some people think it's wrong to be different like that. So it should be easy?"
"I want a girl because they can be my little girl and I want to dress her up and cute little clothes and play with her hair.and I think Sky would love it too." I leaned against the desk.

"Okay if that's what you want." I did a little spin and kissed Evans cheek.
"I can't wait."

Sorry it's short but I wanted you guys to know background info about pups. And Jonny seems confident now that he as think about it. Help me come up with names. For this little cutie that might be.