Chapter 24- stay home day

Guys I made myself a Jason mask^^^^^ and it looks really cool. Also don't forget music ^^^ two door cinema club sun also guys I want to do a little project I want to see your guys are and then I will post them on my story daily I hope you read this because your art can be on the next chapter and I will tag you as well I hope to see awesome art. <3 just message me on watt pad.

I run my eyes and wake up feeling colder then before. I look over to see no Evan and his side perfectly made. I swung my legs over the bed making my feet hit the cold hard floor. I only had sweatpants on so I decided to put a shirt on. I found my favorite shirt and it's was Evans custom owl shirt.

I slipped it on and walked downstairs, Something smelled good. I walked into the kitchen to see Evan making breakfast. I went up behind him and hugged him.

"Whatcha making?" I kissed his back because I was short and I couldn't reach anything else.
"Homemade Waffles." He placed the batter in the waffle maker. I never really used that thing as much because I don't really make homemade waffles as much.
"Sounds good." I kissed his back again. And broke the hug I was giving. I went back upstairs and started to make my bed. I then went into my gaming room and decided to ask the guys if they wanted to do a video together. I even told them Evan is at my house.

I walked back downstairs but then I saw the kitchen I didn't see Evan there. Only a plate of waffles with butter, syrup and whip cream. I start to walk to the counter when I got jumped. Evan jumped from a corner making me scream and fall into a ball.

"Got you!"
"You scared me." I stayed in my ball but looked at him with a pouty face.
"You okay? it was only me." He picked me up making me stand up.
"I know." I looked away.
"Hey." He said and placed his hand under my chin making me look at him gently. "I love you." He kissed me on the lips and then walked away.

"Here I made your waffles." I saw Evan sat down and ate his. I sat down next to him and took a bite of the waffles. My eyes widen.
"Thes ith sthooo goood!"
"You shouldn't talk with your mouth full and thank you I try."

We finished eating and I did the dishes. Evan came up from behind me while I was doing the dishes and hugged me. Digging his nose into my neck again. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. It was hard to concentrate on the dishes. I felt him smirk on my neck giving me shivers down my spin. He was going to do something.

I then felt him lick my neck making my legs feel week.
"E-Evan."
"Yes?" He mumbled on my neck.
"I'm trying to do the dishes." His lips left my neck.
"Okay okay I'll let you finish." He crossed his arms.

"How about you start a movie. So when I'm done we can watch one together."
"Okay fine." He shuffled away and I started to finish up the dishes.

----------------------------------------------

I jumped on the couch with Evan and sighed up with him. He wrapped an arm around me. He then hit play ok the movie.
"So what movie is it?"
"IT." My heart dropped I heard that movie was scary. But I'm brave enough to watch it.

Pennywise bit Georgie's arm making me jump. Evan looked at me.
"You okay?"
"Y-yes I'm fine." He looked at me with caring eyes making me have a small smile. We looked back at the movie to see Georgie crawling away and then get taken back I screamed. Then the movie paused.

"Your not a scary movie person are you?" Evan looked at me again.
"Kinda." I responded.
"Then what kinda movie person are you?" I fiddled with my fingers.
"A romance." Evan paused then smirked.
"I could show you romance." He got on top of me and growls. I turn beat red and then he kisses me.

I gave you guys a long chapter last time so this time ima give you short also ont forget to read what I said at the top to have your art next chapter.