Chapter 22- Tails and Ears

I was making dinner as Evan was helping me cut some vegetables. It was just steak vegetables and rice.

"So do the guys know your down here?" I decided to start a conversation.
"Yeah they do."
"How are you going to upload videos?"
"I don't know." He placed the vegetables in the steamer and add the rice and then started it. He washed his hands and dried them off.

"I'm glad you came." I whispered.
"You missed me, I bet you when to sleep with my jacket." My face turned to a light red.
"Well yeah I bet you did the same to mine." He's face turned red.
"Did you wear mine in public?" He asked.
"Y-yes, what about mine."
"Yes."

The food was all done and I set the plates. We sat down and ate together at my dining table.
"This is good Jon." He said putting some steak in his mouth.
"Thanks."

We had an awkward moment. It was silent.

"Sooooo Jon, when will I get to see your ears and tail?" I was in the middle of drinking water when he said that and I choked on it.
"W-what!?"
"You heard me. When do I get to see your ears and tail?"
"W-well...I don't know."

Ears and tails are basically the wolf in us. All of us have it when we are born but when we get older we can take them out and put it away. When you learn how to do that you just can't help but look at them. When you get older it gets boring so you just keep them down. Some people have them out. They come in normal colors. Mine is the same color as my hair, light brown.

"What about now, We are alone." I'm kinda embarrassed by them to be honest but I don't know why. "If I show you mine will you show me yours." I tapped my foot on the floor.

"Fine." He then made his ears and tail appear, They were black like his hair. His tail looked so fluffy I wanted to touch it and brush it. I stood up and made my ears and tail appear. My tail wagged at the excitement that Evan gave off. He stood up and walked up to me.

"You look adorable." He started to message my ears, it felt nice and relaxing.
"I look less intimidating with your ears and tail. It makes you more cute." He growled. I looked at him with a smile. I reached my arms around him got hold of his tail feeling it, He yelped in surprise.

"It feels so soft." I looked at him again. He was bright red. Then I felt something weird, He was touching my tail, I turned red.
"Now you know how I feel about it." He stroked it making my legs feel weak.
"O-okay you can stop now!" He let go of my tail.

"Sorry got carried away." He rubbed the back of his neck.
"It's fine. I never said I didn't like it." I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a kiss. I then broke it.  "Come one lets go clean up and then go to bed." I gave him one more quick kiss and started to clean up. He helped me of course.

----------------------------------------------

I jumped into bed and slipped under the covers. Evan and I kept our ears and tail out cause they were both soft.
He got in the bed with me and wrapped an arm around me pulling me close to him. I only had sweat pants on and he did as well. My back touch his chest. I noticed that he was buffer then usual. Has he been working out?  I felt his tail wrap around my or lay on my side. He was also messaging my ear making me feel sleepy. He dug his nose to where my neck was and stayed like that. I started to drift into darkness.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up to being cold. I tried to feel for Evan but found the bed empty making me open my eyes. I sat up to see Evan getting dressed.
"Evan, What are you doing up early?"
"Come on we are going out today. My treat."
"What why?"
"If I'm going to mark you then I'm going to prove it by going out with you on a date."
"My type of date is staying in my pajamas and watching Netflix." He threw a shirt at my face. I ripped it off, he stood in front of me with his arms crossed.

"We can do that later. I already have things planed for today." I mocked him but got up and got dressed.