Chapter 53- parks

The drawing is Ashly but she is 18 and she has an eye brow piercing just like Jon. So cute. But back to were we are. (I drew it on some random sticky note.)

A week is almost over and then the guys come over to my house. I decided to take Ashly to a park and have her mingle with other pups since she starts school soon. I help her place a t-shirt on that I don't mind getting messy and gave her some shorts. I tied her shoes and she stood up.
"You look so adorable." She giggled. "lets go." I picked her up walking downstairs to the door were Evan was waiting. I noticed that he was wearing a shirt that was kinda tight to show off his muscles. I didn't mind tho I kinda licked it.
"We are ready." I said.
"Okay it's only walking distance." Evan replied. We walked out as I locked the door behind me.

We both held Ashly's hand as she walked with us. We swung were here and there.
"Do you want to get on my shoulders." Evan said. She nodded and Evan lifted her up. I held Evans hand and Evan held on one of Ashly's leg so she didn't fall. 15 minutes later we arrived to see pups running around and parents taking. Evan placed Ashly down.

"It's okay you can go have fun. Play with other pups." I said. She smiled and ran off onto the playground. Evan and I found a bench to sit on. We didn't sit to close because it could offended other people and we just did it want looks and people to start something but we sat next to each other.

We watched as Ashly started to run around playing tag with others. It made me smile knowing that she is getting along with others. 5 minutes later a woman sat next to Evan. I casually watched as she started to talk to him.
"It's nice getting to watch your pups play right." She was your average mom that talks about the pups with you so she didn't bother me much. I made my ear turn to her a little I Evan noticed.
"Sure is, its my first time taking my pup here." He answered.
"Really now, which one is yours?" She asked.
"The one is shorts and black hair." He leaned back on the bench and put his arm behind me a little.

The woman still didn't noticed. I keep my eyes on Ashly but listened to the conversation.
"She looks beautiful. Who is the lucky female."
"Well it's actually him right here." He wrapped his arm around my should and slid me closer to him. It made me take my eyes off Ashly and looked at Evan. She had a shocked face.

"Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to offend you if I did."
"No no it's fine." I said with my eyes back on Ashly.
"Thank goodness. How long had you guys been together?" She asked.
"Pretty much two years going onto three."
"That sounds lovely you guys look like a perfect couple."
"Thank you." I said.

"How long have you had her?" She was a very nice lady. She looked like she was in her mid 30's. She also had this accident mixed with southern and Canadian.
"About a week. We just adopted her." Evan said. I leaned onto Evan a little since he wasn't letting go of my side.
"Oh my is she adjusting well?" My eyes were watching Ashly as she was running with a small male pup chasing her.
"She is doing well. No fits or anything." Evan just continued the conversation while I stayed silent.
"That sounds nice I wish my pup didn't do that."

"Which one is yours?" Evan asked.
"Oh the male on the slide. With the green shirt." My ears perked up when I saw Ashly had tripped over a root from a tree. The pup stopped chasing her and I stood up.
"I'll be right back." I told Evan.he noticed what happened and let me handle the situation. The male pup was on his knees and started to comfort her which was nice of him. Ashly was crying from the pain.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She shook her head. She had her hands over her knees. "Let me see." I looked at the male pup." You can continue playing with your other friends. I hold onto her for a while Okay." The boy smiled and ran off. I moved her hands to see that her knees were scraped from the rocks. It had some dirt on it as well. I would need to clean it off and put a bandage on it. I picked her up and walked back over to Evan.
"I want to go home." She mumbled. She wrapped her arms around my neck.

I think that she felt embarrassed and doesn't want to be seen making her want to go home. We haven't been at the park for long maybe about 30 minutes. Evan got up and walked over to me.
"What happened." He asked.
"She tripped over a root and scraped her knees. She says she want to go home."
"Thats okay. We got ice cream at home." We saw he eat move up a little. We smiled at her and started to walk home.

I drew this on my teachers board and I can't stop laughing at it everyone in class finds it funny too