Chapter 9- Lui's 'problem'

I was in the shower washing my hair. When I was done I dried myself off and got comfy clothes on. Just sweat pants and a t-shirt, but not just any t-shirt, a vanossgaming t-shirt. I was my favorite shirt now. I jumped onto my bed and sighed in comfort. That's until I heard my name being screamed.

"JONATHAN!" I got up fast. It was Lui calling me. I ran to his room. I smelt something strong when I came up to his door. I opened it and walked in scrunching my nose up to the strong smell. I was lui's sent. I saw him on the bed panting like crazy, I ran to him.

"Lui what's wrong?!"
"I...think...my heat...started." He panted each brake.
"Why now Lui?!"
"I can't control...it." He started to rub his lower area. "Please help me...take the...shirts and...place them...against the...door." I did what he wanted.

I ran to the drawer and grabbed some shirts. I rolled them up and placed them up to the door. I ran back to him. He placed my hand on his head. He was burning. He had his hands on his pants rubbing his lower region. It was kinda awkward standing there while he tried to please himself. Just imagine this might happen to me. I shivered at the thought.

"I don't want...David to see...me."
"But Lui he might help you."
"I...I just don't him...to see me...like this...I would be embarrassed."
"Lui it's okay there is no need to be embarrassed, it's just a natural thing that happens to you. I think I should get him. Your in pain and your heating up bad."

"N-no."
"Lui I have too." He paused for a moment.

"Maybe." I got up and walked out of the room. I walked down stairs to see the guys playing Mario kart. I didn't know what to say. I know Nogla will help him. Plus they have to be a thing. I walk in front of the tv nervous.

"Delirious get out of the way!" Tyler yelled at me, I cleared my throat.

"I have something important to say. And Nogla listen well." They paused the game.
"Okay, u-um Lui has had something happen to him so he can't get out of bed for a while." Nogla stood up fast.

"What happened to him!" He asked concerned
"He well um started heat." Nogla crawled over the couch making him fall on the ground but got back up and ran upstairs fast. The guys looked back at me.

"What happened to Lui." Tyler asked.
"His heat." I answered, everyone was quite until Brock spoke up.
"Doesn't that mean yours will start too." I started to get nervous.
"I-I don't know." This is the most embarrassing subject to talk about. Evan got up off the couch and walked to me. He placed is hands on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"It's okay you can tell us how you feel about it." He gave me those soft eyes again that made me want to melt.
"Yeah Jon you can tell us." Craig said. They had all eyes on me.

"W-well if it does start i would feel awkward about it cause I need some one to take care of it and you guys are all my friends and that would be weird."
"Then I volunteer to help." Evan spoke up. I started to freak out.
"W-WHAT!"
"You heard me. A good friend helps each other out." He placed one hand on my shoulder.
"Yeah but what if that ruins our relationship of being friends."

"JONATHAN! Just let him fuck you." Brian yelled out. I blushed beat red. "Aww is some one blushing."
"AH SHUCH UP BRIAN YOU WOULD TOO IF BROCK FUCKED YOU!" I covered up my mouth. Brock and Brian looked each other and blushed. I must have put the thought up in there heads. The other guys looked at me with mouths wide open.

"DAVID!" we cringed at Lui screaming moans.
"Well David is doing a good number on him." Craig said with a laugh. Tyler leaned into Craig's ear and whispered something making him blush.

"Well Jon if I'm going to help you when heat comes then maybe we should get comfortable with each other first." I looked at Evan confused on what he meant.
"What do you mean?" He walked over to the couch and sat on the floor, giving the guys more room on the couch.

"Like sitting in my lap for starters." I blushed lightly and looked at the other guys. I looked at Evan then me saying I should go sit on him. I walked over and sat next to him. He grabbed my waist making me squeak in surprise, and pulled me up into his lap. It was comfy and I leaned onto his back. The guys played Mario cart 8 while I watch.

And hour later David came running down the stairs with only sweat pants on and his hair a mess. He ran into the kitchen, and started to rummaged through the frigid. He took out the tub of ice cream and some chocolate late bars that were used for s'mores but I guess not anymore. He ran up the stairs and almost tripped. I'm I going to get cravings like that? Just then the front door opened and it was Luke. He was sweating and had some work out clothes on, he must have went for a run.

Evan took Brock and whispered him his ear. I couldn't hear what he was saying but Brock got up and walked to Luke bringing him into the kitchen. He few moments later Luke stuck his head out looking at Evan and me. He walked out with Brock and walked up to his room. Brock came back and sat down with Brian. Did he talk about us doing it.