Chapter 56- SCHOOL

Hey guys sorry for the wait I love you all. I don't mean to be slow I try to surprise you guys with this happy update and I might make another book but it will be in Ashly's point of view and her growing up with gay dads school and everything. But I hope you enjoy the picture above is me as my oc and everything I like and about me. Love you. <3

Ashly was starting school tomorrow and my heart broke. I didn't want my baby to leave me. We have already went to open house and the teacher seem nice. It's hard for me but she keeps giving me hugs and kisses to make me feel better. She was going to ride the bus which I still didn't trust even tho I rode the bus when I was young. Evan and I were laying in bed. It was about 1:36 and I just could help but think about the horrible things that could happen to her.

What if she makes no friends on the first day, what if she gets bullied.
"Go to sleep everything will be fine." I felt Evan shift in the bed and placed his arm around my waist. I turned my body to face him. His eyes were closed but he was kinda awake.
"How can I sleep. It's her first day of kindergarten."
"I think this is good for her. She can make friends."
"But what if she doesn't."
"She will trust me. Now if you don't wake up in the morning for her then I guess you won't be able to walk her to the bus stop."
I turned my body away from him and closed my eyes trying to think of happy thoughts.
"Love you."
"Love you too." I felt Evan scoot closer.
"Evan your too hot stop scooting closer to me."
He giggled and moved closer.

————————————————————————

Surprise!!!
Ashly's point of view

I threw my covers off of me and ran to my two dads room. I jumped onto there beds and was trying to wake them up. The made sounds that didn't sound happy but I didn't care today I was going to go to a place called school and I get to learn things and meet others pups like me.
"Dad, Daddy wake up-wake up!" Dad sat up and rubbed his eyes. He smiled at me and hugged me.
"I'm getting up why don't you go pick out your clothes for today while daddy and I get ready and make you breakfast." I shook my head yes and jumped down and ran back to my room. I opened my door with my clothes inside and grabbed my black skirt and red shirt. Daddy bought them for me and struggled to put them on. I saw daddy come into my room.
"Do you need help?" I said yes and he helped my. He also tucked my shirt in which kinda looked like a poof at the bottom.

He helped me put my shoes on and we walked down stairs holding hands. I smelt pancakes and saw dad making some. I sat at the table and he placed some in front of me. I started to eat. Daddy and dad ate with me as well. My book bag was next to the door. And I was getting jumpy ready to walk out the door.

"Can we go now?!" I hopped off my seat and started to pull onto dad and daddy's shirt.
"Sure thing we will walk you to the bus stop. Okay." They got up and they placed my bag onto my shoulders. It was black with white stars on it. A did a twirl and they opened the door. I held onto there hands as we walked down the sidewalk. We got closer because I could hear other pups. There were so many waiting like me. I started to jump up and down ready to go. We waited for a while until I heard a sound in the distance. It sounded big and I hid behind dad and daddy.

It was large and yellow. That was the bus that they talked about. I ride that to get to school. All the pups got into a line and started to get onto the bus. Dad and daddy bent down and gave me a hug.
"Listen to the teacher and behave okay."
"Okay." I gave daddy a kiss on the nose. He looked like he wanted to cry. "Don't cry daddy I'll come back." She shook his head yes and I got into the line with pups and walked up the large steps Into the bus.

It had many seats so I sat in one that had nobody in it. I looked out the window to see dad and daddy smiling and waving at me. I waved back. I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked to see a girl pup.
"Can I sit here?" She had dirty blond hair and blue eyes she also had this peachy skin and rosy cheeks.
"Sure." She sat down next to me.
"My name is Carly. What about you?"
"Ashly."
"Can we be friends?"
"Yes." We smiled as we looked at each other. I already made a friend.