Chapter 18- We will meet again

We were leaving to day and I could make more videos. When I get home I decided to tell my viewers that I'm an omega. I had to have confidence and not hide it. I was never able to hide it. I zipped up my bag and stood up. I looked around the room thinking of the good memories. I felt heat rise to me cheeks. I know I was thinking of those thoughts, which I like. I walked out of my room to see all the guys talking. They were saying their goodbyes. I wanted to cry but I just thought of good memories.

Lui ran to me and hugged me.
"I'm going to miss your adorable face." He hugged me tighter.
"L-Lui! Can't breath!" He let go of me. I felt an arm wrap around my neck. It was Craig of course. He rubbed my head messing up my hair. He let go and I fixed it.

"I'm going to miss you."
"Me too...also did you ever do anything with Tyler." He face turned red.
"W-what ever do you mean." I smirked. Craig and Tyler must have done something sexual.
"I know you did something." I leaned in.
"No I-I didn't." I grabbed his wrist and pulled up his sleeve. He was wear a t-shirt.
"Then what's this!" I reveal his mark that Tyler gave him.he ripped his sleeve back down covering it.

"What is wrong with you!" His face was beat red.
"Lots of things." He crossed his arms and walked back to Tyler. Tyler wrapped his arms around him. He was talking to David and Lui was holding davids waist. I smiled at the cute couple. I saw Luke at the door waiting for me. I told him a minute. I saw Evan with Tyler and David. So I grabbed his wrist and took him into the kitchen.

"Did you need me?"
"Yes I did."
"What fo-!" I cut him off my kissing him. He was shocked at first but then leaned into the kiss. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he had his hands on my back. Brain and Brock walked in.

"Oh shit sorry!" Brian said then walked back out taking Brock with him. He ruined the moment making us stop the kiss.
"Why can't I mark you?"
"Because I said to wait."
"Fine but I will mark you." We walked out. I gave Evan one last hug taking in his sent. The sent I won't get for who knows how long. We broke the hug. I started to walk to Luke when I felt a hand o my shoulder. I turned around to see Evan holding his jacket.

"Here take it." I slowly took it into my hands. I took my large blue hoodie off and gave it to.

"A way to remember me." He took it and I said good bye to everyone. I walked out the door wanting to cry.

"Lui you are driving the whole way back since I drove here." He sighed.
"Fine." I got into the passenger seat and he started the car. I watched as the house got father away. I started to feel tears and Luke noticed.

"Jon it's okay you can still play games with them. It's not like you will never see them again." He is right but it feels like I won't." I decided to fall back asleep for the trip. My dreams had all my friends in it.

Sorry for short chapter but it's not the end I never said it was so don't start crying. Like Evan said he will mark Jonathan. But this shall just be the beginning to part two. Aren't you guys exited. Cause I am. I love you all for reading my stories and the comments just crack me up. But like I said enjoy for of the story. Love Emily 🐘