Chapter 23- The Date

Don't play until I say
We were walking down the street holding hands. We were on our way to get ice cream.

"So what's your favorite flavor?" I asked.
"You." I looked at him.
"Ev I meant the ice cream." I rolled my eyes at him.
"Hehe I know, strawberry, you?"
"Vanilla." I smiled. I was really in a date with Evan who is also my boyfriend. I must be dreaming.

After a while we got to the ice cream place and we ordered. I got mine on a cone and Evan did as well. We got the flavors we mentioned.

"Hey Jon you have a little something." He pointed at my check and I tried to lick it off.
"Did I get it?" He shook his head no and then licked my cheek. My face went beat red.
"Got it, also vanilla is pretty good." He went back to eating his ice cream. I just pouted.

----------------------------------------------

"North Carolina isn't that bad." Evan and I where back down the street. We decided to keep our tails and ears out, my tailed wagged from happiness.
"Well it's my home and I like it." We started to walk more into down town. We heard music and saw decorations.

"Is there a festive going on?" I looked at him and shrugged my shoulders. I didn't know. Probably because I don't pay attention to that stuff as much. "Well lets go check it out." He started to drag me. I Laughed at his enthusiasm.

When we got there people were dancing, stands were up, Different rides everywhere.
"This looks fun!" I said. My tailed wagged more. Then I felt it was stroked making me freeze. I looked at Evan.

"Evan?" I said with my arms crossed.
"Hm?"
"Did you just stroke my tail?"
"What? No." I froze.
"Well...some one did." Evan wrapped an arm around me.

"Well then I'll make sure no one does it again cause if they do they will get a beating." I smiled at the thought that Evan is protecting me.

----------------------------------------------
Play music
Evan and I visited stands and tried the food they had. Then a song came on that made Evan pull me into the crowed of dancing people. Everyone in the crowd had their ears and tails out. Evan grabbed my hands and we started to spin in circles. I giggled and did as well. I was having so much fun. We pulled in and then out with our arms and he then twirled me.

Then I felt a bad presence.
"Evan can we leave this crowd?" My ears dropped.
"Sure." He brought me out of the crowd. "What wrong?"
"I feel a bad presence." Omegas have a sense of that. We don't know why though. We just feel like something bad is going to happen. Sometimes it will end in a good thing or a bad thing. It's 50-50.

"What kinda bad?"
"I-I don't know but I can smell it." Evan took my into a pretty alleyway.

No one was there so it made me feel better, But then I heard a familiar voice making tremble in fear

No one was there so it made me feel better, But then I heard a familiar voice making tremble in fear. My ears drooped and my tail slightly curved in between my legs. I turned around and saw the packers from before.

"Well look who we found. I see you like cheating."
"Who are you!" Evan yelled. He placed me behind him.
"Oh we won't say but can you hand over our little omega and we won't bother you anymore."
"Your omega? Excuse me, But he is mine."
"Are you sure about it you don't look like the same guy who marked him." He started to get closer.

"Maybe it want a real mark, maybe he tricked you, But this time he is mine."
"I don't see a mark, so that doesn't mean he is yours." Evan was taller then the other alpha.

"He will be mine. So if you lay a paw on him then you wouldn't see the light of day." When the other alpha got closer. He tried to grab my arm but Evan punched him giving him a bloody nose.
"I said he was mine so back off." He other friends helped him up. I looked at my bracelet that I never leave with out and pressed the button. Luke should come and help Evan. The other friends were helping the other alpha. Then I heard steps.

"You again!" The alpha said. And I looked behind me. It was Luke. He got here fast. He must have been in the festival.

"Get lost!" Luke yelled.
"Oh I see so your into two people." He smirked.
"What no!" I yelled. It was two against three. That's if I step in and help. I not much of a fighter but I could try.

"Take the brat." The alpha told and the two walk up to Evan and Luke. Then they started to fight I was backing up slowly as the alpha when past Evan and Luke.

That's when I picked up my pace and ran. I looked behind me to see Evan knee one of the alphas and the alpha chasing me. Like said omegas are faster and quicker on there feet. I cut around the corner fast and found a crowd of people. With all of these scents it should throw him off. I squeezed through the people, making weird patterns. Then I jump out of the crowd through the pups section. They had a bouncy castle so I hopped in. I scooted myself in a corner next to the entrance. So if they do come in, I can slip out fast.

I looked threw the net to see the alpha walk by. He stopped and sniffed the air. 

Some kids came I to the bouncy castle and started to bounce around. Then the alpha came in. He pushed his way inside and I slipped out but the kids distracted him. I kept on running. I decided to back to the alleyway where Evan, Luke, and I were. When I got there I did see them only the guys passed out on the floor. I didn't know what to do.

I looked at my bracelet and pressed my button. This should sent Luke my location. I just have to keep moving I looked around and saw a ladder. I climbed up it. I was on top of a two story building. I got close to the edge and looked at the colorful festival. I smiled but then I heard some one coming up the ladders. I looked back to see him. I ran and jumped onto the next building. I was shocked that I made it and giving me more adrenaline.

I jumped more building as the alpha chased me, But I was faster. I looked back at the edge to see Luke and Evan running on the ground. Luke was looking at his phone tracking me.

"Guys!" I yelled getting their attention. The looked up at me.
"Jon!" Evan yelled. He looked over behind me to see the alpha chasing. I looked forward to see I had a large jump. I didn't know if I could make it.
"Luke alleyway!" I yelled h nodded. And ran into the alleyway that was for my large jump. He would catch me if I didn't make it.

I ran faster and then jumped. I half made it. I held onto the ledge and pulled myself up. My foot slipped but I managed to get up. I saw the alpha attempt and grabbed the ledge. I backed up as he tried to pull himself up. I hit the ledge making me stop. I looked behind me. To see the ground. We were still on a two story.

I saw Evan down there he had his hands out to catch me. I stood on the ledge and looked back at the alpha. He made it up.

"I got you now."
"Are you sure." I held my arms out and fell backwards. This was the most craziest this I could do but I knew the one I loved would catch me. Gravity hit me hard when I landed in Evans arms. He sent me down gently.

"Thank you."  I looked up to see Luke. Behind the alpha. He grabbed the back of his shirt and took out his phone and called some one. He must have been calling the cops. I looked back at Evan.

I hugged him feeling safe in his arms.
"Thank you for this date." I kissed his cheek.
"But it didn't go out as planned."
"Don't care, it was fun. It was like...an action movie and we won." I kissed him he smiled in the kiss.
"Okay well at lest he won't bother you anymore."
"Not anymore." I kissed him again.