Chapter 35- the mark

Just as I thought you guys wanted 1 but some of you put both and you know what that's a great idea. A date and then passionate sex. Okay here we go.

A week later when I said I was ready Evan as already started planning a date. He won't tell what it is tho. I was eating a boxy of chocolate pocky, sitting on the couch watching Tv. My ears moved as I heard Evans steps around the house. He told me I wasn't allowed in the kitchen and gave me some food to snack on when he was done. He made me wear something on my nose because omegas have a stronger sense of smell. I flipped through channels as I heard Evan walk by.

"Are you done yet." My voice sounded funny because my nosed was closed.
"Nope." I sighed of boredom.
"We can you get me some water." I asked him
"Sure." He walked back into the kitchen and I ran upstairs. I was fast and light on my feet. Upstairs was Evans computer, and he wouldn't let me see what he was doing on it because it was about the date.

I get onto his computer which was in my gaming room. I sit in the closet which was used for storage but since I was small there was room for me. I close the door and looked at his history. My eyes came across some things that made me smirk but as I started to scroll the door swung open.

"EVAN!" I drop the computer the the floor (I was sitting so it's not broken.) and started to run for it. I made it to the door only to get grabbed by my feet. The thing that kept my nose close came off making wonder scents enter my nose. He pulled me back into the room and made me lay on my back. His body was over mine keeping me down. He grabbed my wrist putting it over my head.

"What did you see on the computer."
"I don't know what your talking about...is that chocolate I smell?"
"Don't change the subject. What did you see."
"Nothing."
"Don't lie to me." He had is hand out like a claw getting ready to tickle me.
"No please don't, I told you I saw nothing!" He had got closer. "I only saw porn. Nothing else." I tried too squirm out of his hands.
"Is this true?"
"YES!" He let go of my hands and I sat up.

"Umm...what kind of porn did you see?" Evan's hand was on the back of his neck his face red.
"Well first off I didn't know you were into that kinda stuff."
"You saw that!"
"Yeah maybe we should try it sometimes." Evans face was turning bright red. I walked out and walked back down stairs. I sat on the couch eating my pocky as I could smell delicious food in the kitchen. It had a mixed variety of foods. He also said I wasn't aloud in the back yard. I heard a meow to look down and see Elly.

I picked her up cuddling her in my arms. He soft warm fur was nice. I felt her purr as I pet her head to her tail. I heard Evan walk down the stairs and into the kitchen. I giggled at him blushing. I could smell his scent a lot stronger because he was flustered. I could hear him cooking in the kitchen. It was only 3:24, and he said he would show me at night. I took my phone at and started looking at games thinking of video ideas.

________________________________

"Okay you can come out now." I hopped off of the couch and walked over to Evan. He held my hand. "Close your eyes." I closed them and Evan started to guide me. I almost tripped because of Elly but I felt Evan catch me before it could happen. I felt the grass on my toes and the warm air. "Okay you can open them now." I opened my eyes only to be amazed.

The trees had lights on them and had jars of lights hanging from them. In the middle was a table and two chair. Their was plates of food and deserts. I hugged Evan and gave him a kiss on the cheek.
"This is amazing. I love it."
"I'm glad here let's eat." Evan pulled out a chair for me and pushed me in. He then sat down across from me. We both started to eat having a conversation about life and some embarrassing moments. I was having fun, we started to eat desert. When Evan started to play music. The music was slow and soft. Evan got up and held his hand out. He wanted to dance.

I took his hand and we held each other close. We swayed back and forth. I looked up at him while he looked down at me. We looked deeply into each others eyes and our lips meet each other.

The kiss was passionate and soft. And next thing I know I was a bed being stripped from my clothes.

________________________________

Evan kissed my lips to my neck. He took my shirt off and I took his. I could see his muscles move all over me. His kisses started to trail down my chest to my stomach. It gave me a warm tingly feeling. He started to stroke my tail and it felt good. I felt him unbutton my jeans and started to take them off as well with my underwear. I felt him lick the tip as it felt good. I gripped the pillow under my head as he started to take it whole. He swirled his tongue making me fall over the edge. I came as we licked it all up.

"Done already. Jon I expect more."
"Sorry."
"Don't worry that doesn't mean we aren't done." I smiled. He put lube on his member. I Laid there like a helpless omega. My eyes full of lust. "Ready?" He asked me and I nodded while bitting my lower lip. I felt him enter me. It made me gasp once he was all the way in. He leaned over me and kissed me. I felt him move in and out of me. It felt amazing. He wasn't rough as usually but more gentle and caring.

It was passionate love in the air. Our bodies touching, Loving kisses, holding each other tightly. I later started to feel him go faster. I moaned as I cover my mouth. He moved my hand as he kept thrusting into me. He wanted to hear my nosies coming out of my mouth. I looked into his eyes to see a golden color. He was ready to mark. He leaned to my should and I wrapped my arms around his body. I opened my eyes and felt my fangs grow as I was ready as well. I felt him bite into my shoulder as I did the same.

A mark was like a marriage proposal. Your shows your forever love together. It means your are willing to be with them for the rest of their lives. I felt my insides get filled by Evan and he slowly pulled out. He fell down beside me as we were breathing hard. I cuddled with him for the rest of the night not wanting to let go.

I had a proud mark on Evan and he had one on me. I smiled at the thought of us being together forever. I fell into a deep sleep.

Why hello my readers. Guess what on March 9 is going to be Author-Chan's birthday. Your author will be turning 16. Isn't that great. Well don't worry the story isn't over yet we still have more to an adventure. To be honest I feel like this book has gotten for and is still going. I hope you will enjoy the next chapter. Love you all.