Chapter 3- beach rain

Couldn't find any good songs today sorry.

Evan said we are going to the beach today. I was in my room and I put on my bathing suit, it was a Baby blue color. Blue is my favorite color. I lifted it up to see my tattoo. It was on my inner thigh. It was kinda embarrassing to have but I hid it from everyone else. Even Luke doesn't know I have this one. I look in the mirror to see my big tattoo on my back. They were black wings. They looked really cool. Makes me feel free to have wings. I heard a knock at my door.

"Come on Jon we are waiting on you." I heard Tyler on the other side of the door.
"I'm coming!" I grabbed my towel and walked out of my room. I ran down stairs and hopped in the car. We had to take two. I was with Luke, Lui, David, and Evan. I was sitting next to Lui. And he leans in to my ear.

"Are you an Omega?" I stiffen at his question. I leaned in his ear.
"Why do you ask." He leans back in mine.
"Your girly smell. Don't worry if you are I am too." I smiled. I'm not the only one.
"Really! Well in that case I am an omega. I'm just really embarrassed to tell they other guys."
"Don't be everyone else knows I'm one too. But you should tell them soon. It's not good to hide it."
"Yeah your right lui but not now later." He smiles back at me.
". Okay fine. We can be called Omega buddies...have you gotten your heat week yet?"
"Lui! Don't talk about that stuff right now."
"Okay okay fine...Omega buddy."
"Omega buddy."

----------------------------------------------

"We are here." Evan was driving. I was exited to get in the sand and build sand castles. I got out and grabbed some stuff to place at our spot. Once we found one I laid on the towel.

"Your not going to get in the water?" Luke asked me.
"I will later just not right now."
"Okay then." Lui sat next to me.

"Us omegas got to stick together." He held his hand up in a fist showing that he wanted a fist bump. I fist bumped him. I can see David give us a death glare from the ocean.

"So about heat week." I punched him lightly.
"Why do you want to talk about it. Also that's a kinda embarrassing topic especially if the Alphas are right over there." I dug my toes in the sand. I'm nervous about heat week. I never had it before. I heard about it.

"It's fine I never had mine. What about you?" He laid back on his towel.
"Never had mine. I'm kinda glad I'm not the only boy omega here."
"Yeah were cool." I giggled.

"I'm scared because heat week is supposed to come soon." Lui said. That made me more nervous. With all these Alphas here that's not good my heat week sent will make them go crazy. Omega heat week sent is like a drug to Alphas. Heat week means omegas are ready to mate. They lose control and it like a hot burning sensation and the need of pleasure. I can't let that happen especially with Evan here.

"Really!? Why didn't I know this." I kinda shout making the Alphas in the water look at me. I covered my mouth. I smiled and waved at them like nothing happened. They went back to doing what they were doing.

"Your an Omega you should now this and google had my back also."
"Wow Lui just wow."
"Wow what?" I heard a voice speak making me jump and yell.

"Nothing!" I turned to see who it was and it was Evan. He was wet and shirtless. His abs and arms made me melt. Why and a feeling a slight attraction to him. Why every time I see him I just want to get close to him. But why.

"You sure you seem to have something you need to share?"
"Nope nothing." I didn't want him to know I'm an Omega right now. I will tell him, I'm just not ready yet.
"I can't tell your lying to me Jonathan Denis." He used my real name. He is serious. I sighed.

"I'll tell you later okay." He looked at me worried.
"Okay if you say so." I felt something wet hit my face. It was water. And then another one hit me, and another, another. It was starting to rain. It wasn't hard or light it was just right. I started to get up and stand in the rain. I liked the rain. I made my head face up and closed my eyes. I was enjoying my moment when Lui said something.

"RAIN FIGHT!" Lui ran into me making me fall. We both were laughing while wrestling in the wet sand.
"Lui your getting sand up my bathing suit." I struggled to get him off of me. Omegas like to play around and do things like this.
"Don't care." I got him off of me and then pinned him down.
"Hah got you." He used his feet and pushed me off and then putting his legs in a head lock around my neck.

"No you don't." I was trying to get out of hold when I slipped in between his legs and started to run. I was looked behind me to see Lui chasing me. We both were smiling and laughing. I then ran into something hard making me fall back but then got stoped in mid fall. I opened my eyes to see Evan having his arms wrapped around my waist. He let go fast after we both realized what happened. We both had red faces.

"S-sorry."
"No no it's fine thanks for catching me."
"Your w-welcome." Someone ran onto me making me fall forward. It was Lui and he was wrestling me again.
Omegas play wrestle for fun. Yes females do this.

(That's how my family bonds we literally wrestle in the living room and choke each other. Yep that's my family.)

We kept going at it until some one broke us up to clam down. Luke grabbed me by the arms and David had Lui.

"Awe come on we were having fun." I complained.
"You need to go back to the place and make you have a bath. You are sandy and you might get sick in the rain. I crossed my arms as Evan told me what I have to do. Luke let me go and I ran to the car while carrying some of our stuff.

----------------------------------------------

I was taking a shower and when I was done I got in my sweat pants and hoped into bed. I wrapped my self with the blankets and closed my eyes.