Chapter 10- Getting comfortable

play music when told. I thought some molder music would sit this chapter best. And the mood. Okay you can read now.

I was laying in my room trying to go to sleep. Lui was still on his heat week. Which was harder for me to sleep cause he won't shut up. But they are sleeping now, so I had some sleep. I looked out my window to see the sun rising. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I decided to get a little more shut eye. Before Lui and David wake up again.

----------------------------------------------

"AH~!" I shot my eyes open. Lui and David are awake. I looked out my window to see more of the sun. Just a little of it was still hidden behind the water. Yeah we were close to the beach. I decided to play some music to at lest block out the moans coming from Lui.

Play now^^^

I swayed my body a little. I took my shirt off and was still in my sweat pants, I was looking for a shirt. As I swayed my hips side to side.

"When the night, has come." I sang. I heard my door move and I looked at it, Nothing was there. I shrugged and looked back at my shirts swaying my hips again. "Stand by me." I felt something touch my hips making me jump turning around and back into the dresser, I was Evan. "What are you doing in here?"

"I heard music." He smiled.
"And?"
"I wanted to dance." He placed his hands on my hips making an electric feeling go through my body. "Do you want to dance. I feel like this would make us be comfortable together if we danced together."
"O-okay." He took my hand into his and placed his other hand on my hips. My other hand was on his shoulder. We started to say with the music. He pulled me closer to him making our body's touch. He had a shirt and sweat pants while I was shirtless.

I slowly leaned my head onto his chest. He brought his hand up onto my back like he was hugging me. This felt really nice. I liked dancing with him, it made me feel happy and safe in his arms.

----------------------------------------------

Evan was starting to treat me like I was his boyfriend he is sweet to me, he cares about me, but I guess we need to have sex together. I was making food for lunch, it was just a sandwich. I felt arms slipped around my waist. Hugging me from behind.

"Yes Evan?" I say while spreading mayonnaise on my sandwich.
"Nothing i just wanted to give you a hug." He nuzzled his face into my neck making me drop the knife. My neck was the most sensitive spot. He started to kiss it making my legs feel like jelly. Evan held me up. He started to lightly bite it.
"E-Evan~!" He stopped and looked at me.

"Did you just moan my name?"
"Maybe." My face was beat red.
"Do it again."
"W-what." He then attacked again. When he was done he left a hicky on my neck. I rubbed it and started to eat my sandwich. That was the most sexual Evan has gone. I was wondering what he was going to do next.

----------------------------------------------

We haven't seen Lui in five days. It's making me even more nervous. I was tapping on the table while we all ate dinner. The guys were looking at me.

"You okay Jon?" Craig asked.
"NO! I'm not okay I have to live through what I don't even know what's it's like and I'm stuck in a bed for a week as a fuck toy. So no I'm not okay!" They all just looked at me with wide eyes. I sat up making the chair screech across the floor. "Excuse me for a moment." I stormed off to my room. I didn't mean to start something it's just I'm scared I don't know what heat will be like.

Having sex alone scared me. I'm still a virgin and I don't know what I'm doing. And it's going to be with my best friend who I have a crush on at the same time. I was sitting the closet in my room, way in the back corner. I had my door open an inch so I could see. I was crying, I yelled at my friend, I'm scared, I-I just don't know what to do. I heard my door open.

I covered my mouth and hugged my knees. I had my head down and tried to keep quite hoping the person who was in my room didn't hear me cry.

"Jon?" I shook my head opening he would go away. I didn't want him to see me crying. That's when I inhaled sharp to get my breath from crying. I squeezed my eyes closed. I heard my closet door open. "Jonathan!" I looked up to see his chocolate brown orbs looking at me.

"G-go away." I sniffed rubbing my nose with my sleeve and looking in the opposite direction of him.
"Jonathan it's okay ok cry." I felt him put his arms around me while I was still in my little ball and he dragged me closer to him. He was hugging me. I buried my head into his chest. The smell of cinnamon sugar and maple syrup filled my nose making me melt.

"Shhhhhhh, it's okay." I started to cry more.
"E-Evan I'm scared." He looked down at me.
"About what?"
"About this whole heat thing." I placed my arms around him. He sat criss-cross and he placed me into his lap with my legs around him.

"What is there to be scared of?" He started to put his fingers through my hair. That made me feel better and it calms me down.
"W-well, I'm going to be stuck in my bed for who knows how long, not being able to see my friends, a-and...and...you having...sex with me."
"Jon it's fine your not going to die and it's okay if I did have sex with you, I mean David and Lui did it right, and some people do it to experiment and stuff. Look I know your scared but it's only a week do you think you could do that...for me?" I looked up at him. He had the most caring eyes.

"O-okay."