Chapter 55- Heat pain

Me if I was in a relationship

I have put Ashly in some videos of mine and a lot people enjoy it. Evan was doing the same. I was walking downstairs to look at my calendar to see something written on the next day. It said heat week. I rolled my eyes in depression having to deal with the pain for a whole week. Omegas can be given these pills so heat week doesn't go hey wire.  Of course I will still feel the pain but not extreme pain. Kinda like a 9 from a one to ten period pain the females get. I go into my cabinet to take the pills. I only had one left and I need to take one a day durning my heat week. I sighed in frustration. Evan came down in his sweat pants looking tired and his hair is a mess.

"Is something wrong?" He walked up to me and placed his arms around my waist.
"Well I have heat week coming up the next day and I only have one pill left."
"Oh I see do you want me to get you some more."
"Are you sure. This is the season for heat week." Spring and summer are always the seasons for heat week. Mine is in the summer.
"Yeah I can do it it's just at a local pharmacy right?"
"It is But a lot can go out of stalk fast." I placed the bottle down and wrapped my arms around him.
"Then I'll go now." He let go of me and walked back upstairs. I started to follow him. Ashly was still asleep in her bed. I decided to whisper in the hall way.
"What are you sure?"
"Positive I'll be back so don't worry." I feel like there isn't any at the pharmacy. But then again some won't even take heat pills and go into heat just so they can have sex. And it's the alpha males how do that a lot but I know my Evan wouldn't do that.
Evan walked down stairs and grabbed his keys. He kissed me good bye and left.

I walked over the couch and decided to wait and that's when Ashly walked down the stairs rubbing her eyes.
"Hi princess did you sleep good." She shook her head yes slowly. And walked over to me climbing up into my lap. I wrapped my arms around her picking her up as I stood. "Do you want something to eat." She shook her head again saying yes. "Okay let's see what we have." I brought her into the kitchen and placed her on a chair." We have some waffles." She shook her head yes and I started to make waffles.

————————————————————————

I heard a door open and shut Evan then walked into the kitchen with a pill bottle in his hand.
"They has one bottle left I and I felt these female omegas staring at me with evil eyes."
"Oh thank you thank you thank." Jumped up and gave him kisses all over the face.
"What dad do?" I turned to look over at Ashly. She doesn't know what heat week is. She maybe an alpha but alphas can get something similar to omegas but they crave to breed with omega, betas, or even deltas.
"He got me these pills that I need to take for a whole week."
"Why?" Asked I could just feel the nervous sweat coming down my forehead. They only teach heat week stuff when your in 11 grade. Evan decided to explain.
"Every year Daddy gets this pain so he takes these pills to make sure it isn't bad." I smiled Evan explained it better then I thought.

"Ohhhh okay." She stuffed a waffle in her mouth and didn't question about the pain. I whispered thanks to Evan smiled and gave a kiss on my forehead.

————————————————————————

Ye next day was here and I already took a pill yesterday. It started up in the middle of the night. I was in pain and I think Evan knew because he asked if I was okay. I told him it was pain and that was that. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. My scent will also be triggered but not heavily. Evan of corse really likes my scent so that's why he pulled me closer and because he loves me. I didn't get to sleep much at all. I did even feel like moving. I felt Evan move as he sat up. I felt his hand on my shoulder.

"How are you feeling?" I turned my body over so I could see him. He was slightly hovering over me. I could see his beautiful brown eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. He was surprised but leaned into the kiss deepening it more. We broke apart for air as we stared into each other's eyes. "You know we can't. We have Ashly right down the hall." I started to place kisses on his neck. Just because I'm on pills doesn't mean it completely stops me from craving sex. Evan and I haven't had sex when we got Ashly.

"But I'm craving you and we haven't done it in a while."
"I know I'm craving you too but what about Ashly."
"Luke can watch her." Luke hasn't meet her yet.
"I guess so." He said I took my phone and started to text Luke.

J: hey Luke do you think you can babysit Daughter?

L: I don't know am I getting paid for this.

J: yes.

L: sure thing I haven't meet her yet and so has Ryan. I'll come by and pick her up.

J: I'll get her ready.

I turned back over to Evan.
"Get Ashly ready luke is coming to get her."