Chapter 4- Confession

I wake up feeling hungry and I look at the clock. 1:26am I read in my mind. I got up and walked out of my room. I could see in the dark. Another advantage omegas have. We have better eye site then the Alphas. I walk down stairs into the kitchen. The kitchen was huge. I find the fridge and open it. The light kinda blind me but I was fine. I found a bowl of strawberries. I grab it and sat on the counter. I started to eat the strawberries. Half way done with the bowl the lights turned on making me jump and dropping the bowl. I expected a crash so I look down at the ground with my legs up to my chest and see Evan on his back holding the bowl.

"Now that was close." He stood up. He had on sweat pants and red t-shirt. I realized I still didn't have a shirt on so I kept my legs up against my chest.

"Yeah it was." He got on the counter with me. He breathed in deep. Can he smell my Omega?
"So you wanted to tell me something." How does he remember.
"Oh y-yeah about that I'm embarrassed to say."
"Come on were best friends you can tell me anything." I looked at him. His chocolate brown eyes made me melt. He had a soft smile that made me feel good inside and safe.

"Promise me you won't leave me."
"Promise." I looked away and back to him.
"I'm am an-""Omega." he interrupted me. But how did he know. It must have been my sent and Lui and he playing. He knows that I'm an omega so it must have gave it away.

"What!? How do you know?"
"Luke." Oh that bastered. I mumbled under my breath saying that I was going to beat him.
"Don't go beat Luke."
"But I told him I didn't want you guys knowing that I'm an Omega."
"Why?" He asked and placed a strawberry in his mouth.

"Well...I was embarrassed because people used to call me a girl because I was an Omega. And that basically says you are best friends with a girl."
"Del you are not a girl and Omega or not you still are my best friend." He looked at me with those soft eyes again. They were like a drug to me. Why are they doing that to me.

"You mean that?"
"With all my heart." This made me feel more confident about myself.
"Do the other guys know?" He nodded his head. I'm going to need to talk to Luke about this. We were silent eating the strawberries.

"Hey del." I hummed in response "why are you up at this time?"
"I was hungry, why are you up?"
"I heard something downstairs and came to see what it is. I have really good hearing." Evan was the biggest Alpha in the group. Tyler had to come in second.
"Point taken." I yawned. I got off the counter exposing my chest. To be honest as an omega I can see that embarrassing because it goes the same for females.

"You should get to bed." He grabbed the bowl and placed it back in the fridge.
"Yeah I guess it's almost 2 and we still have activities to do."
"Yeah." Evan turned the lights off and I started to walk back up the stairs.

"Um del. can you help me...I can't see." I walked back down the stairs and grabbed Evans hand. It was strange because his hand lock with mine like a puzzle. It was warm and felt like I was safe with him. I helped him up stairs and got him to his room. I shut his door and walk to my room. I lay back in bed and start to drift back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------

I wake up with the sun shining in my face fast. I duck under the covers fast and that when I felt something jump on top of me. Making rip the covers off to see who it was. I saw Lui laying across of me on his back.

"Wake up sunshine." I growled in annoyance.
"But I don't want to." Threw the sheets over me again. I felt Lui get off me and heard him walk out. Then I felt some hands grab my ankles and pull me hard to were I slide off the bed hitting the floor. I growled in pain.

"What the fuck!" I looked up to see Evan towering over me. He was dressed already.
"Get up." Us omegas listen to the big alpha. It's just our instincts. But it usually happens when you are attracted to them. I stand up.

"Look I'm up." I wanted to be a smartass cause that's just me.
"Get dressed and meet us down stares." He walked out. He talked in the deep voice which was kinda a turn on. I'm I growing a Crush on Evan. He is my best friend. I can't ruin the relationship he have now. I just listen to him as I was attracted to him. And then I feel lost in his eyes and it felt nice to hold his hand. I might actually like him more then a friend. I was finish getting dressed and walked down the stairs.

That's when I saw Luke. I walked up to him. Everyone was looking at me.
"You told them!" He looked confused.
"Told them what?" He looked around at the guys.
"That I'm an Omega!" His eyes widen.
"Jon I'm sorry but they got suspicious and I couldn't hold it anymore." I gave him. a death glare I wanted to attack him like prey.

"I trusted you!" That's when I snapped and pounced onto Luke. Before I could do anything I had arms around me and my face was pressed into someone's chest. The smell of maple and cinnamon filled my nose. Alphas can calm an Omega down when they are mad and omegas can do the same to the alphas. But they have to be really close to do so. I looked up to see Evan. I felt better to see him. I looked back at Luke to see a shocked face. I don't really fight with my friends but I trusted Luke not to say anything and he did.

"I'm not going to talk to you for the rest of the day." Evan let go of me slowly. And I walk out of the door. I was pissed. Luke rode in a different car.